THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cover and Incubi - not the end of the world with the right build

Go down 
+11
Grimcrimm
Thor665
Cavalier
commandersasha
PainReaver
Cerve
Klaivex Charondyr
Mushkilla
1++
Evil Space Elves
Massaen
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

Cover and Incubi - not the end of the world with the right build - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cover and Incubi - not the end of the world with the right build   Cover and Incubi - not the end of the world with the right build - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28 2014, 22:50

[quote="Klaivex Charondyr"
You and also put the Archon in a unit of Grots (real synergy here as they gain even more durability from his Shadowfield while he gains more durability from majority T5)...
The incubi are not an "important" unit. They are stylish, fluffy, pretty, all that I grant them. But "important"? If they all die your army lost basically nothing except a few 100 points. Its not like losing your AT when fighting an Imperial Tank List/Adamantine Lance, THAT would be losing "important" units.[/quote]

Thank you for pointing out what an important unit is. In a general army you are right, they kill armoured infantry very well and any unit can kill them, some not as good but some even better. Some with shooting some with assault, anyway you can still get rid of the unit.

But that does not change the fact that I have my important units. They are important for me and I build my lists around them. So it is really a matter of play style.

Concerning your synergy example, sure that is also a good example, even though simpler to play and simpler to spot.
And their we have it again, it's a matter of play style. Just to note, I'm not judging,each to their own play style :-)

Cover and Incubi - not the end of the world with the right build
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3