THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 points My First Tournament Army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enociac
Hellion
Enociac

1850 points My First Tournament Army Empty
PostSubject: 1850 points My First Tournament Army   1850 points My First Tournament Army I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2015, 15:22

Hello Boys and Girls! I'm going to my very first tournament very soon and I thought I would run my list by you for a week. The rules are no unbound and what you see is what you get. Which explains why some choices are odd.
 So this is my idea for an all comers list. Lemme know what you think, and bear in mind I'm mostly doing this on a lark.

Archon with parasite's kiss, shadowfield, huskblade and soultrap (Old habits die hard)
X4 incubi with klaivex & venom with X2 splinter cannons

X2 identical kabal raider squads with splinter cannon and blaster
raiders have dark lance, splinter racks and night shields

X2 identical kabal venom squads with blaster
Venoms have X2 splinter cannons

2 Identical units of 6 reavers with 2 blasters, caltrops and talon

1 unit of 15 hellions, helliarch with stunclaw

X2 Identical razorwings with X2 dark lances and splinter cannon

And finally, a ravager with X3 dark lances

Go ahead and be cruel Very Happy

Edit: So, split the reaver unit. Got it. The Talons are also there because they were there back in the days of fly by pinning tests and I don't feel like prizing them off of my bikes.

The hellions are more of an experiment than anything else, I've never used them En Masse before and I'm unsure of how it'll turn out. A tournament is probably the wrong place to try something like this, but I'm only at it for the thrills. What would you recommend if I drop the hellions?

Last edited by Enociac on Fri Jan 23 2015, 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fredpower
Hellion
fredpower

PostSubject: Re: 1850 points My First Tournament Army   1850 points My First Tournament Army I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2015, 17:14

i just dont like the bike unit of bike maybe make 2 of 6 better to score points and will draw if then whant they jinking. and the parasite kiss is not that good maybe haywiregranades do better at same cost.
and the hellions i like them if you have success with them tell me
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: 1850 points My First Tournament Army   1850 points My First Tournament Army I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2015, 17:23

Grav Talons are basically a downgrade you pay for, Hellions are bad and the stunclaw is 'meh' and I find myself questioning why you're not splitting the Reavers into two squads of 6 as opposed tot he one squad of 12, especially when lacking a sarge upgrade. You also may wish to clarify to people that you're running RSR not CAD.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850 points My First Tournament Army   1850 points My First Tournament Army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 points My First Tournament Army
Page 1 of 1