THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blank05
Hellion

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)   Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19 2015, 05:13

So, here's where I'm at for now. I'm pretty happy with it, but I feel like there's something missing.

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) Fh9bm7f

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) 2kyZIxy

What do you guys think? Comments? Criticism? Suggestions?

EDIT: So, I made the Harlequin's Kiss out of a Scourge Dark Lance and took the leftover hand from a Crypt Ghoul and used it for the right hand. I think it gives a creepy vibe that clashes with the smiling mask. The Mask is from the Skyweavers kit. I fashioned it with green stuff to look like it has a band that wraps around a greenstuff'd hood that works into the ribbon things that travel down the C'tan's body.

Last edited by Blank05 on Tue Mar 03 2015, 21:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nexs
Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)   Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19 2015, 05:19

I would consider putting that link in an image tag instead of direct linking it Wink

What does it look like from the front? and do you have any reference pics on what you're trying to go for?
Back to top Go down
Blank05
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)   Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19 2015, 05:22

At the top of the page there is an option for "First Image" and "Second Image."
Back to top Go down
nexs
Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)   Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19 2015, 05:27

Ah. I don't like imgur, it confused me! I would consider editing your post to put them in the body of the message.

In regards to the model, what exactly are you going for? It's hard to tell if it's an accurate WIP with no references Smile
Back to top Go down
Blank05
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)   Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19 2015, 06:05

So, I made the Harlequin's Kiss out of a Scourge Dark Lance and took the leftover hand from a Crypt Ghoul and used it for the right hand. I think it gives a creepy vibe that clashes with the smiling mask. The Mask is from the Skyweavers kit. I fashioned it with green stuff to look like it has a band that wraps around a greenstuff'd hood that works into the ribbon things that travel down the C'tan's body.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)   Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19 2015, 10:37

Its looking good!

The only thought I can add right now is:
the right hand/claw, thw wrist joint looks a bit uneven. It might be worth getting the green stuff out
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)   Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19 2015, 11:29

I think he looks really cool. I can't wait to see him painted. You think theres something missing tho? What about a mowhawk?
Back to top Go down
Blank05
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)   Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03 2015, 21:09

So, I left it as is and started painting. I'm still working on it, so please give C+C.

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) NZXqnLt

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) QMkL3Gz

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) 9aEOE48

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) 0NjVoFl

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) JEDU39m

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) VDnODXk

This image is my inspiration for the scheme. I did some research into the history of Harlequins (real life Harlequins) and saw this. It's close to what you would have seen way, way, back in the day. Since Cegorach is the Great Harlequin (the real OG....H) I figured he'd look similar.
Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) 63jaQEQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)   Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cegorach/ Harlequin Avatar (UPDATED)
Page 1 of 1