THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP Empty
PostSubject: Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP   Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2015, 19:48

The looters of the lost Imperial city of Sharagh were caught off guard. As the slaves are being gathered by the Poison Tung cabal in to ships waiting in orbit, a lightning strikes from the skies in the form of a Space Wolves attack force. Suddenly the sky is filled with drop pods hurling themselves from the skies vomiting the deadly occupants in to action. Can the defenders muster a force to deal with such of brute force? Can the poisoned darts save the day? Shall Björn the Fell-Handed go one on one with a Talos or two? Are the flamers going to ruin another force of Dark Eldar?

Come and see the action fold in one of the tightest games in our clubs history, Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar...

1250p

Primary : Crusade (3p)
Secondary : Modified Maelstrom (2p)
Tertiary : First Blood, Slay the Warlord, Line Breaker, Last Laugh (1p each)

https://youtu.be/IDsna-MhG9I

- Lost Vyper / Reseda Prime Gaming Crew
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP   Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2015, 23:57

Really nice batrep. I enjoyed how you squeaked out a victory there at the end. Nice work and I always find your batreps to be quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP   Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26 2015, 12:22

Thank you! That drop pod mishap helped, but i really need something else to CC than Talos. Gotta get some Incubi...i´m also grateful, that my brain functioned and i risked the Venom going for that tie point in Maelstrom and Line Breaker...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP   Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar HD Video BATREP
Page 1 of 1