THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb

Go down 
+2
Hannibal.Lictor
Sydonia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydonia
Slave
Sydonia

Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb Empty
PostSubject: Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb   Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 01:54

Hey guys,

I know we've all heard and seen the Armor of Misery and Mask of Secrets combo on paper. I played a game last night and used it to remove over 900 points of models from the board through careful objective placement and some luck.

Also in the force is a Corpsetheif Claw formation for those interested in seeing it work. The bat rep itself is a bit scattered for a few outside forces reasons, but check it out.

https://youtu.be/8LqHDdHDC2Y
Back to top Go down
Hannibal.Lictor
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb   Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 04:01

Just a quick note, and it dosnt look like it actually affected your game, but the Mask Of Secrets gives fearless to the unit so they don't have to test for pinning after the raider tanked.
Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb   Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 05:56

30K = No ATSKNF for those wondering

Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb   Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 07:34

Really nice work with the objective placement and the positioning of the Fear bomb. Your opponent's disbelief at watching 900+ of his army run off the table was hilarious. And the CtC was a really strong anchor to tie up his Dreadnoughts and keep him hemmed in on his side of the table. All in all, a really entertaining batrep. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Dirtydeeds
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb   Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2015, 05:51

It seems like you forgot that Taloi can Smash. Albeit only one strike, but it's Strength 10 and you get to reroll armor pen with it.
Back to top Go down
Sydonia
Slave
Sydonia

PostSubject: Re: Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb   Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2015, 09:48

We mentioned the smash off camera. I knew I had the option but he didn't remember it. I didn't end up needing it as I somehow rolled 3 6's to hit on the overwatch for the Haywire blasters. I definitely would have taken that option though.
Back to top Go down
Lord Puberis
Hellion
Lord Puberis

PostSubject: Re: Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb   Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2015, 21:51

I think on your first turn you could have also shot the haywire on the talos at the drop pod and multi charged the marines to clear your self some room?

The only negative was you got a little hemmed in at the start, but it was rendered moot by the devastation caused by the fear bomb

"I think the next stage for him is to remortgage and bring a captial Ship...
.....Brings it on a roof rack, leans out the window, rolls a 2+.Wins. Goes Home.
Its the future we're all facing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb   Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archon + Harlequin Fear Bomb
Page 1 of 1