THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings fellow Commorrites!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rathian
Kabalite Warrior
Rathian

Greetings fellow Commorrites! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow Commorrites!   Greetings fellow Commorrites! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 17:54

Delighted to have found The Dark City - I rekindled my love for 40k last year after a rather long (20 years!) absence.

With "I'll just get a one box of troops for Kill Team games" rapidly spiralling into "dear Games Workshop, please take ALL MY MONEY" I've rediscovered the dark kin and am enthusiastically building a force to terrorise real space with.

with my buddy and partner in plastic crack I've started a blog about the planet we've created to situate our 40k battles on. I have to admit we're both narrative gamers, or fluff bunnies in other terms. I absolutely love the background that goes along with the Dark Eldar.

So, I bid you all hello, and sleep with one eye open, as Archon Rathian and the Kabal of the Tormented Sky are here Wink
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Commorrites!   Greetings fellow Commorrites! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 18:01

Awesome. Welcome to the dark city. Plenty more room for more fluffy bunnies here Smile. I too am a fluffy one, much prefering the painting and converting side of the hobby than creating mean lists to go top tables in tournaments (although I still like the game, just not so hardcore as some). Hope to see you around and I would like to check out your blog to see your stuff (I have one too)

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Rathian
Kabalite Warrior
Rathian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Commorrites!   Greetings fellow Commorrites! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 18:23

Thank you! I'll post a link once we've added more pieces. I'm blown away by La Danse Macabre. The models you've created are stunning!!!

Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Commorrites!   Greetings fellow Commorrites! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 18:40

Thanks Smile it has been a great project to work on so far

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Commorrites!   Greetings fellow Commorrites! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow Commorrites!
Page 1 of 1