THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequin conversions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raoiley
Hellion

Harlequin conversions Empty
PostSubject: Harlequin conversions   Harlequin conversions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2015, 01:02

so, wyches stink now and while I was able to trade about 40 away before the new book came out I'm still stuck with some.

I'm also stuck with 2 vypers. also stuck with three windriders.

trying to figure out a way to convert those vypers into transports, the windriders into skyweavers (harlequin bikes?) and use the wyches as crew or harlequins.

would prefer to do this as cheap as possible but not opposed to ordering a few bits if need be.

any ideas? or better yet, examples??
Back to top Go down
Raoiley
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin conversions   Harlequin conversions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2015, 01:57

Screw it, I started cutting. Seems workable so far, well see where I get
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin conversions   Harlequin conversions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2015, 03:33

The vypers might be tricky unless you have plasticard or spare parts from a raider to get the size and crew area correct. Ditto with the bikes as they are longer than the normal size plus have 2 crew.

As for the wyches - easy as with some cutting. A single box of quinns has so many spare masks and weapons its not funny. Making 10-15 wychquinns with a single box looks easy from my POV... I may do just that!
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin conversions   Harlequin conversions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2015, 08:18

The Vyper should be easy enough to handle (though it'd be easiee to use it as a Voidweaver instead).

All you reall need to do is remove the gun and you've got a basic level right there.
Maybe fuill in the foll where the gun pod used to be, or add some handles for passengers to hold onto. Maybe add some passengers too to make it obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Raoiley
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin conversions   Harlequin conversions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2015, 13:16

Much appreciated, I am making voidweavers instead. Using raider sails to expand the size. Jetbikes aren't bad either, took off the catapult, changed the fins at the back and pulled the cowling forward. If I buy a box of quins hopefully I can splice with wyches for crew!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin conversions   Harlequin conversions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequin conversions
Page 1 of 1