THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) Empty
PostSubject: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2015, 20:53

The first pics of the actual models from WD have just bust loose on the Interweb.  I am not particularly into AdMech, and I have more than enough projects weighing me down already, but these really are excellent models.

I am wondering if this will be another Harlie-size release when all is said and done?

Pics - http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?403991-Adeptus-Mechanicus-Rumours/page29

First week release details, via Natfka:

Admech Skitarii - 10 minis can be built as Rangers or Vanguard. £23.50/€31
Admech Ironstrider £29.50/€38
There's also a red version of Agrellan Earth and a Leadbelcher rattle can.

Codex Skitarii
New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) 60030116001_CodexSkitarii01

Adeptus Mechanicus Ironstrider Ballistarius
New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) 99120116001_Ballistar01

Sydonian Dragoon
New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) 99120116001_SydonianDragoon02

Skitarii Rangers
New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) 99120116002_SkitariiRangers01

Skitarii Vanguard
New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) 99120116002_SkitariiVanguard01

Sicarian Ruststalkers
New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) 99120116003_SicarianRuststalkers01

Sicarian Infiltrators
New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) 99120116003_SicarianInfiltrators01

Jes Goodwin concept sketch from 1993! (courtesy Spikey Bitz)
New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) 10373_md-Artwork-Copyright-Games-Workshop-Gothic-And-The-Eldrich-Jes-Goodwin

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Wed Apr 08 2015, 19:27; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
killedbydeath
Hellion
killedbydeath

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2015, 21:34

Looks super nice. I don't think my wallet can stand the assault from gw releases!? First khorne and now the mechanicus!? Just hope the 30k ones can be used in 40k soon. They need some release if they are going to be a new army.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2015, 23:32

Like the infantry but not taken with the walkers.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2015, 00:34

The rules for these first, few units have now popped up as well:

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2015/03/skitarii-additional-leaks-are-out-there.html
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2015, 01:37

Frankly, I think that the 'taser' rule is what they *should* have given to the electrocorrosive whip.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 00:02

I'm already thinking about how to counter these guys with Dark Eldar.
Vanguard seem like a very dangerous anti-infantry unit, both at range and in close combat. "Ballstars" are going to be a big threat to our vehicles, even fliers aren't really safe from them. And a death star of six Dragoons with Taser Lances and Phosphor Serpenta (only 330 points!) is going to be a real nightmare. pale

And there may very well be three more waves comming...
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 21:24

Pictures of the second-week releases have appeared, Sicarian Ruststalkers and Infiltrators, the Assassins of the Omnissiah. Some wild looking models in there.

Also appearing are leaked details of the Skitarii wargear.

http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.ca/
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07 2015, 19:41

Natfka has posted copies of the weapon profiles for the (ugly-as-all-sin) Onager Dunecrawler.

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2015/04/the-weapons-of-onager-dunecrawler.html

There are four rather nasty things for us to watch for, especially the 48" S10 AP1 Blast Nuetron Laser, and then there's also the Icarus Array:

"... a twin icarus autocannon with built in gatling rocket launcher and a built-in Daedalus Missile Launcher. Any of all can be fired in the shooting phase. If you use the interceptor rule with the autocannon during the enemy turn, you can still fire the other weapons during your turn, even at different targets."
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08 2015, 19:25

And today's update from Natfka is pointing towards a near-future release of a Cult Mechanicus Codex, along with datacards and Fulgurite Electro Priests.

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2015/04/cult-mechanicus-electro-priests-and.html

There is some talk of the Skitarii and the Cult Mechanicus releases being more like supplements, with a full-blown Admech codex appearing later.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04 2015, 19:10

Gobsmakked wrote:
And today's update from Natfka is pointing towards a near-future release of a Cult Mechanicus Codex, along with datacards and Fulgurite Electro Priests.

Confirmed.

I caught a glimpse at next week's White Dwarf today at the store. The cover shows a new Tech Priest model and two Dreadnaught-sized Battle Automata.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)   New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Codex - Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii (OP updated)
Page 1 of 1