THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Laughing Shadow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nothin_but_the_rain
Slave
nothin_but_the_rain

Kabal of the Laughing Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2015, 20:34

I have just started collecting a Dark Eldar force using the Realspace Raiders Detachment and would appreciate some feedback. Here is my list so far;

HQ - 110pts

Archon (Blaster / Web Way Portal)

Elites - 200pts

Dracon / 4 Trueborn (Haywire Grenades / 4 Blasters)
Raider (Disintegrator Cannon / Nightshields)

Troops - 510pts

10 Kabalite Warriors
Raider (Dark Lance / Splinter Racks / Nightshields)

10 Kabalite Warriors

10 Kabalite Warriors

Fast Attack - 398pts

Arena Champion / 8 Reavers (Agonizer / 3 Cluster Caltrops)

3 Reavers (Heat Lance)

3 Reavers (Heat Lance)

3 Reavers (Heat Lance)

Heavy Support - 280pts

Ravager (3 Dark Lances / Nightshields)

Ravager (3 Dark Lances / Nightshields)

Total - 1498pts

Last edited by nothin_but_the_rain on Sun Mar 29 2015, 21:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 16:14

I would drop the sybarites and splintercannons of the warrior squads. U could buff up one of ur reaver squads or something else. U could drop the arena Champ also, especially if ur not running him with special wargear.
Back to top Go down
nothin_but_the_rain
Slave
nothin_but_the_rain

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 18:45

Thanks for the feedback. I have taken off the 3 Sybarites and Splinter Cannons from the Warriors, as well as the Nightshields from the Ravagers to give me an extra 105pts. I have then added 3 Reavers along with an Agoniser for the Arena Champion and an extra Cluster Caltrop. I have also put Enhanced Aerhersails on the Warrior Raiders. Does this look any better?
Back to top Go down
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 19:33

I like it.. Good call on the sails. I also try to fit those in when I can. Good luck with the list
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 20:35

Don't drop the Night shield on the ravagers. You can stay in cover and have a 3+ cover save without jinking. That way you are good to go.

Slave
nothin_but_the_rain

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 21:39

Thanks for the advice on the Nightshields. To free up the 30pts for them I have dropped the 3 Raider's Enhanced Aethersails, changed the Dracon's Blast Pistol to Haywire Grenades and changed the Trueborn's Raider weapon back to a Disintegrator Cannon. Do you think the changes are worth it for the Nightshields, or do you have any alternative suggestions as to what to drop?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 21:53

If you play against someone with not much ignore cover, it's worth it. Flame templates don't count. You can get away from them easily enough. And you can always try to avoid at much as enemy fire by movement and LOS blocking terrain. Minimise the enemies that can shoot you.

Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 22:02

bump misread.

Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 23:35

Wut?

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Laughing Shadow   Kabal of the Laughing Shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Laughing Shadow
Page 1 of 1