THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequins?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

Harlequins? Empty
PostSubject: Harlequins?   Harlequins? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 19:48

So who has gotten a chance to play wiith the new Harlequins? Anyone use any of the formations or the new masque detachment? What did you think? Did the troupes murder in CC? Have fun?

Dracon
Jimsolo

Harlequins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harlequins?   Harlequins? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 23:46

In a list that utilizes the leadership tricks the elf armies share, the Death Jester rocks on toast! I've run the Heroes Path, with all of the ICs in Venoms, and it worked out fairly well.
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

Harlequins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harlequins?   Harlequins? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 23:49

Yea i'm excited to mess around with those leadership shenanigans looks like fun. I however and trying to go more of the psycher way with mine, I have multiple friends Ican play big games with and I would really like to run 6 ml2 shadowseers with DE allies haha. I think I can do that in a 3k game Masque detachment and DE cad or something.

Slave

Harlequins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harlequins?   Harlequins? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2015, 12:35

I've had a few games using mainly the masque detachment. The re-roll on the warlord traits has netted me the +4 to seize the initiative in one game which I believe is the best outcome on the light table and i've had mirror leap once too so I'm due some terribel traits in my next few games to make up for that I guess.

Neuro disruptors, troupes with kisses and the star weavers have proved solid. I've even had a voidweaver manage to take out a venom with it's rear cannon after fluffing it's shots with the forward facing weapons.

On the flipside the caress is fast becoming my least liked upgrade. 14 attacks over two turns vs a knight that had 2/1 HP left and I failed to roll a single 6. In general terms I'm favouring the kiss and might even try using embraces before I attempt to rely on the caress again.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Harlequins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harlequins?   Harlequins? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2015, 21:14

Moved to the Craftworld, Harlequins and Corsairs section. They may have pointy ears, but they're not the true kin. Wink

Harlequins? YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

Harlequins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harlequins?   Harlequins? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2015, 03:23

I suspect the best part is the veil of tears. Reduces the range of every enemy weapon to 4-24" and that's a ridiculous debuff disguised as a buff.

Harlequins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harlequins?   Harlequins? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequins?
Page 1 of 1