THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cost of an agonizer on solarite?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stilgar27
Sybarite
stilgar27

Cost of an agonizer on solarite? Empty
PostSubject: Cost of an agonizer on solarite?   Cost of an agonizer on solarite? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19 2015, 22:40

My codex lists the price of the agonizer upgrade as 15 on the solarite, while battlescribe and the few lists I've seen including this upgrade have it listed at 25 points.

I've checked the GW faq and have seen nothing referring to this so my question is... does everyone's codex list it as 15 points?  Are these people just getting their numbers from battlescribe and not bothering to check the codex itself?

I doubt I'd ever take one, I'm mostly just curious if my codex is somehow out of date or inaccurate.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Cost of an agonizer on solarite?   Cost of an agonizer on solarite? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19 2015, 23:01

It's 15, presumably because you lose the Shardcarbine.

stilgar27
Sybarite
stilgar27

PostSubject: Re: Cost of an agonizer on solarite?   Cost of an agonizer on solarite? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20 2015, 00:15

Thanks for the quick response. The closest I could find was another thread on this board that mentioned "cheap agonizers" on scourges, but it is nice to know my codex is accurate.

It might be good for a backfield harassment unit I suppose, to mop up devastators or similar your blasters or shard carbines didn't finish off. I still think I'd go with the venom blade though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost of an agonizer on solarite?   Cost of an agonizer on solarite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cost of an agonizer on solarite?
Page 1 of 1