THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Solarite and Solitaire WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thragg
Slave

Solarite and Solitaire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Solarite and Solitaire WIP   Solarite and Solitaire WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 13:00

Starting up a fledgling DE army with som Harlequin allies. I decided to hit the bits box and convert my characters. So here are the 1st two.Solarite and Solitaire WIP 20150428_065012
Solarite and Solitaire WIP 20150428_065054

They both still need a lot of work. Feathered collar for the Solarite, hood for the Solitaire, and maybe a few bits and bobs here and there. Hope you guys dig the progress so far.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Solarite and Solitaire WIP   Solarite and Solitaire WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 13:11

Tehy look really good!
Maybe its just me, but I prefer your Solarite as is without a feathered collar.

Nice work.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Thragg
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Solarite and Solitaire WIP   Solarite and Solitaire WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 14:03

Thanks. I'm still up in the air about the feathered collar (I'm not sure I feel like sculpting them), but he'll be getting dreadlocks to increase the "predatory" look that I'm aiming for with him.
For the bulk of the army, I plan on running at least 3 squads of Scourges, backed up by a couple of Razorwing Fighters, and a unit of Beastmaster with Razorwing flock. With an obligatory HQ and min Kabalite squads to fulfill the FOC. So the army will have a heavy "skies of Commorragh" feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solarite and Solitaire WIP   Solarite and Solitaire WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solarite and Solitaire WIP
Page 1 of 1