THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Unbound detachment with a Formation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

Unbound detachment with a Formation Empty
PostSubject: Unbound detachment with a Formation   Unbound detachment with a Formation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27 2015, 10:45

I want to run my Harlequin formation Cegorach's Revenge (which is my primary detachment) with some of my dark eldar to fill in any weaknesses. If I add Dark Eldar in the list unbound would that make the entire list unbound? Will I loose any buffs to using the Cegorach's Revenge formation?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Unbound detachment with a Formation   Unbound detachment with a Formation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27 2015, 11:06

Formations can be used in Unbound armies and retain their special rules but your army would still be Unbound.

Quote :
Unlike other Detachments, Formations can also be taken as part of Unbound armies. If they are, their units maintain the special rules gained for being part of the Formation.

shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: Unbound detachment with a Formation   Unbound detachment with a Formation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27 2015, 17:10

Thanks

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbound detachment with a Formation   Unbound detachment with a Formation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbound detachment with a Formation
Page 1 of 1