THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello to the Dark City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TCS900
Slave
TCS900

Hello to the Dark City Empty
PostSubject: Hello to the Dark City   Hello to the Dark City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08 2015, 01:46

Hello The Dark City. I am new to this forum, and I am loving it already. I have already started posting. I have been a player of 40k for around a year and a half although I only started Dark Eldar this months. I hope I can contribute to this forum in tactics, fluff and modelling (my painting is atrocious although my Dark Eldar models are 10 times better than anything else I have ever painted. I love the Dark Eldar models, especially the Incubi, Mandrakes and Sslyth and cant wait to get some of them. The Shrine of Shadow Ghouls is waiting for you to join their ranks... by will or force, we don't mind. I'm not a very funny person (sorry) hopefully you can teach me some of that.. On second thoughts, seeing what the Dark Eldar are like, maybe not. Sorry that this introduction is quite brief.
TCS900
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the Dark City   Hello to the Dark City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08 2015, 02:27

Welcome aboard amigo!
Back to top Go down
Fulgrym
Hellion
Fulgrym

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the Dark City   Hello to the Dark City I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08 2015, 04:35

Welcome!

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the Dark City   Hello to the Dark City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to the Dark City
Page 1 of 1