THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon Baretz Sonok
Slave

The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand Empty
PostSubject: The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand   The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16 2011, 16:24

Kabal of the Bloodied Hand

"It is in their desire for true-immortality that they Kabalites find themselves inexplicably locked to our existence. This locks simulates loyalty unknown to the other Archon, and we shall use it up, just as we use the Dark Stars." - Kaela Mensha Baretz Sonok

The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand was founded by Baretz Sonok, Hierarch of the Incubi Order of the Spider. He did not gain this title through training, he gained it by besting the Hierarch in combat, through taking the title "Kaela Mensha" he upset the orders whom still offer some amount of support of the God of War. The attack on his home, then a Dracon of the Poisoned Tongue Kabal, resulted in his ascendancy to the Hierarch seat.

His first act as Hierarch was to take down the statue of Khaine and replace it with one of himself. The Incubi subordinates, trained to kill and not to question that the strongest rules, accepted the gesture, and continued their vigorous training. His position allowed him to familiarize himself with the weapons of the Incubi, not generally allowed to the normal population. He ruled as the Hierarch of nigh a millennial before his boast of superiority could be seen. He was seen striking down an Avatar of the God Khaine in a single blow in a furious raid of Biel-Tan.

He openly spoke of the necessity to forget the few Gods that still find reverance in the Dark Eldar society, such as Khaine. His followers believe his stated superiority on this account.

The Kabal follows as Acolytes might follow the words of a god. Their rituals consist of partaking in the Bloody Communion each morning with their soul intakes. This involves the ingestion of a concotion of drugs that drown the Kabalites with sensory hallucinations, and with all the erected statues and propaganda of their Archon, they cannot help but be drawn into the fray of belief that has poured out around him.

His name even means "Branded Messiah," and he bares the mark of an assistant slave of the Haemonculi. The skill and wit of the Archon never comes into question, for he has proven time and time again that he has the abilities to walk the tightest of edges, and lie down his own razor paths for those whom follow, until he reaches a desired pinnacle.

Since the lapse in the control of the Black Heart Kabal, the Bloodied Hand Kabal is gradually moving to obtain more subrealms, ones that will not provoke a full scale attack. The Archon sits, watching the events of the Dark City like a predator, awaiting the time when blood covers the streets of Commorragh, so that he may clean up behind them.

Armor Theme -
I like the chaos black primary pattern with an enchanted blue/liche purple for details, as well as one blood red gauntlet.

Last edited by Archon Baretz Sonok on Fri Sep 16 2011, 16:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Amending)
Back to top Go down
Raucir Lustingclaw
Kabalite Warrior
Raucir Lustingclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand   The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23 2011, 08:53

I love the massively egotistical Archon and the way he's manipulated his Kabal so ruthlessly, BUT,
Archon Baretz Sonok wrote:
He was seen striking down an Avatar of the God Khaine in a single blow in a furious raid of Biel-Tan.
I don't wanna say Mary Sue... well I do. Even Fulgrim couldn't defeat an Avatar in a single blow - how did this guy manage it? A bit of exposition will make it more satisfying.
Raucir
Back to top Go down
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!
Kabalite Warrior
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand   The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23 2011, 13:18

Raucir Lustingclaw wrote:
I love the massively egotistical Archon and the way he's manipulated his Kabal so ruthlessly, BUT,
Archon Baretz Sonok wrote:
He was seen striking down an Avatar of the God Khaine in a single blow in a furious raid of Biel-Tan.
I don't wanna say Mary Sue... well I do. Even Fulgrim couldn't defeat an Avatar in a single blow - how did this guy manage it?
Raucir
I'd imagine paying some information brokers to 'see' whatever he wanted them too.

Over all, I very much like this idea. I've often pondered just how the Incubi see Khaine and I usually come to the conclusion that they would try to kill His Avatars if they could. More loyal to the ideals and philosophy of Khaine than the God himself, as it were.

I applaud the mention that he used to be a Dracon in the Poisoned Tongue. It was a very quick way to justify the charisma he has, and I like the idea of a Dracon deciding to be a big fish in a small pond.

Could you clarify what the opening quote means, though? I've read it several times, and it always sounds like a Haemonculus should be saying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand   The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kabal of the Bloodied Hand
Page 1 of 1