THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Bloodied Gash [Doubles 500pt Tournament] List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdaptUK0
Slave

Kabal of the Bloodied Gash [Doubles 500pt Tournament] List Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Bloodied Gash [Doubles 500pt Tournament] List   Kabal of the Bloodied Gash [Doubles 500pt Tournament] List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25 2012, 13:05

Hey Guys!

I've recently got back into the hobby and years ago a friend and I used to enter this yearly local 1K doubles tournament (500pts each). Since the release of the new codex, We've both really liked DE, my partner already has a sizable horde! Anyways, we've decided to both enter the tournament with DE lists - almost duplicate 500pt lists. The rules for 500pts combat patrol allow you to take HQ 0-1, with limits on other choices TROOPS are usually 0-1. Our lists are practically similar, but I need some advice on tweaks, hopefully to maximise the havoc our small armies can deliver.

My list:

4 * Trueborn
2 * splinter cannons
Venom w/splinter cannon

5 * Kabalite Warriors
1 * blaster
Venom w/splinter cannon

5 * Kabalite Warriors
1 * blaster
Venom w/spllinter cannon

1 * Ravager (3*DL)
w/flickerfield

My partners list is the same apart from the trueborn are only 3 strong w/2 blasters. If you haven't played doubles 500pts then it's worth doing, as it's all about every tiny point saving you can make. I'm thinking we've got too much AT at the moment (6 DL and 6 blasters) my question is, if you had this list - how would you tweak it to make it even more deadly...
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Bloodied Gash [Doubles 500pt Tournament] List
Page 1 of 1