THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1650 Dark Eldar + BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korwey
Hellion
Korwey

1650 Dark Eldar + BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! Empty
PostSubject: 1650 Dark Eldar + BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!   1650 Dark Eldar + BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30 2015, 00:27

I'm trying to to run my two armies in one list and maybe not get obliterated in tournaments;)
The idea for this unholy alliance is that Khorne is stomping forward when True Kin is shooting behind their backs. If I can't eat something and it's not D-Stompnig behemoth  I can try to locked it in combat with fearless dogs. The expensive Blaster-Party-Rider is to assasinate important vehicle/heavy infantry.
Bikes are for the maelstorm points and some annoyance. From the few games I can say it looks promising if not played against some Eldar WK/D-weapons/bike spam or some other top lists (my local meta is tough. DE and Khorne are not top tier armies in any way)
Do you have any ideas how to improve this for max profit in pain/skulls?

Dark Eldar CAD

HQ
Archon, Blaster, WWPortal        110

Elites
5 Trueborn, 4xBlaster              115
Rider, Dark Lance,NShields       75

Troops
5 Warrior                                 40
Venom 2xSCannon                   65
5 Warrior                                 40
Venom 2xSCannon                   65

FA
3 Reavers, CCaltrops                63
3 Reavers, CCaltrops                63
Razorwing, 2xDesin, SCannon  140

HS
Ravager, 3xDarkLance            125

Khorne Demonkin Ally CAD

HQ
Chaos Lord, Jugg,Axe,Sigil,CMelta  175

Troops
8 Bloodletters, Bloodreaper            85

FA
20 Hounds                                     320

HS
Soul Grinder, Bombardment           165

/1646
Back to top Go down
iknowinewb
Hellion
iknowinewb

1650 Dark Eldar + BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1650 Dark Eldar + BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!   1650 Dark Eldar + BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30 2015, 10:20

I am not an expert on khorne (or any of the chaos armies) but I do think you should put one of the warrior squads in a raider while having the spare venom as a fast attack option.

The reason being:
1. The raider would benefit more from sitting behind an objective while plinking off that 36" lance shot which wouldnt be much of a loss if you need to go for a jink. The Venom however would suffer more from a jink and is less tough (unless your meta includes drop podding flamers).
2. Deep striking via webway portal on a vehicle will bring up some rule issues.
   Ex : Can you disembark after deepstriking to avoid snap-shoting? Does webway portal stop the  
          scatter on a vehicle?
  And of course, does moving at cruising speed (due to deepstrike) means moving >6" thus
  snapshots. Thus you might as well deepstrike kamikaze them without cardboard boats  .
3. You could use that venom to deepstrike behind/around artillery (frak those eldar D-artillery) and  
   thus giving them the finger towards that absurd T (Although IG will laugh at the 12 poison shots
   bouncing off their tank armor) while not risking any men other than the crazy venom pilots.

Why 3:3 reaver squads, gonna use them as cover chaff for the khornates?
And as a last suggestion, if the current meta at your place is high T MEQ squads/Bikes consider dropping a dark lance on the ravager in favor of the disintegrator so it can increase it threat towards MC and Windriders to an extent while giving you some points to kit that razorwing for some anti-air since you sorely need it as DE.
Back to top Go down

1650 Dark Eldar + BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
Page 1 of 1