THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Priceless, ......... if true

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Priceless, ......... if true Empty
PostSubject: Priceless, ......... if true   Priceless, ......... if true I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30 2015, 18:34

From Natfka today:

Quote :
"US Customs turned back all of the Games Workshop folks. Someone mentioned 'working a convention' [GenCon, to promote AoS] and they didn't have work visas."

......................... Someone at head office messed up the visa application, rather than travelling on a Business Visitor Visa they travelled to the US on a Holiday Visa. Not only were they denied entry, they were immediately deported back to the the UK and will not be able to travel to the US for a while. If they can get a team together in time there will be US staff at Gencon drafted in as emergency cover instead of the dedicated team that are meant to be touring the conventions.

http://natfka.blogspot.ca/2015/07/some-dirt-from-gencon.html
Back to top Go down
nexs
Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: Priceless, ......... if true   Priceless, ......... if true I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30 2015, 23:57

They definitely pose a real security threat with their plastic weapons and paints of mass destruction.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Priceless, ......... if true   Priceless, ......... if true I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31 2015, 09:17

BAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Priceless, ......... if true   Priceless, ......... if true I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31 2015, 15:03

Next time send Mexicans, we no longer bother to deport them. lol! Okay that was in bad taste I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priceless, ......... if true   Priceless, ......... if true I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priceless, ......... if true
Page 1 of 1