THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

returning to the True Kin.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
airshipmechanic
Slave
airshipmechanic

returning to the True Kin. Empty
PostSubject: returning to the True Kin.   returning to the True Kin. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08 2015, 20:14

Hello, I'm a long time 40k player who spent a few years away from the hobby. In the past couple of years I have found my love for the game again and stumbled across an old friend selling of an extra chaos army. This small taste wasn't nearly enough and I began in earnest to hunt for other great deals. Low and behold, three months later i have picked up a couple of DE armies off CL and am in the process of rehabilitating them.

I'm glad to see that their is a great community of gamers and hobbyists to bounce my thoughts and work off of.
Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior
Nyx_Necrodragon

PostSubject: Re: returning to the True Kin.   returning to the True Kin. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2015, 22:24

Welcome to the madhouse

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: returning to the True Kin.   returning to the True Kin. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2015, 01:56

Welcome to hel- I mean the Dark City! (Close enough, right? I mean sure Draigo and the daemons aren't here but still...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: returning to the True Kin.   returning to the True Kin. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

returning to the True Kin.
Page 1 of 1