THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Daemonkin Followers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungArchon
Hellion
YoungArchon

Daemonkin Followers Empty
PostSubject: Daemonkin Followers   Daemonkin Followers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2015, 00:57

So, as I have said in the past, I've been looking for a way to ally chaos and DE and I've found a way I like. Khorne Daemonkin do their best to summon daemons of Khorne via brutal carnage in combat; Dark Eldar basically show up out of nowhere and begin brutally murdering things, so what if the daemonkin started worshiping the DE and the DE simply agree because daemonkin provide expendables and a tasty banquet of suffering?

I came to ask if anyone's done this, or thinks of a potential flaw with this pairing, the only problem I foresee is a lack of anti-air weaponry
Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior
Nyx_Necrodragon

Daemonkin Followers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemonkin Followers   Daemonkin Followers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07 2015, 11:43

Khorne is a good choice as Khorne is the rival of She Who Thirsts. I doubt Khorne would suffer the deamonkin 'worshiping' DE. I'd say more an alliance of convenience or if you really want to make it official demonic pacts are not unheard of (unless of course they involve She Who Thirsts). After all where DE tread blood flows and blood for the blood god is what its all about to Khorne's daemonkin, right?

Daemonkin Followers
Page 1 of 1