THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCadian
Kabalite Warrior
BlackCadian

Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar? Empty
PostSubject: Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar?   Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29 2015, 14:22

So I am going to a tournament in about 4 weeks and maelstrom missions will be featured ij every game - so I was wondering - which card deck would be more benefitial / which do you prefer if you have both? I'm gonna take every advantage I can get, just like the Dark Kin would!

Thanks for chiming in!

Sybarite
Sigmaril

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar?   Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29 2015, 15:34

Depends on my list which I pick.
For my Venomspam MSU list i prefer the standard pack, as there are 6 additional Secure Objective cards, and I take those easily.
With my Covens list I prefer the DE pack. That list is less mobile, and have an easier time making stuff fail Ld tests.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar?   Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29 2015, 16:14

I run Freakshow lists, so I prefer the DE. If you ran Reaverspam, the regular might be better.
Back to top Go down
Talos
Kabalite Warrior
Talos

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar?   Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30 2015, 00:48

Does this tournament allow you to use the standard deck? According to our codex you are stuck with the dark elder cards.

" If your Warlord has the Dark Eldar Faction, these Tactical Objectives replace the Capture & Control Tactical Objectives (numbers 11-16) described in Warhammer 40,000: The Rules"

Back to top Go down
http://www.olasart.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar?   Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactical Objective Cards - generic or dark eldar?
Page 1 of 1