THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How skilled are the Dark Eldar?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fume Knight
Kabalite Warrior
The Fume Knight

How skilled are the Dark Eldar? Empty
PostSubject: How skilled are the Dark Eldar?   How skilled are the Dark Eldar? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16 2015, 10:29

So, reading the codex and just things on wiki's here and there, I have to say, how does the skill of the dark eldar elites compare to other armies, like, reading how an Incubi becomes one, how difficult it is to be in a Kabal, but our guys are here, and for the most part, they sound so impressive, I Just wonder what other army codex's have units that are similar training wise.

Wych
Klaivex Charondyr

PostSubject: Re: How skilled are the Dark Eldar?   How skilled are the Dark Eldar? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16 2015, 12:30

The Kabalites are so extremely skillful through their decades of bloodshed and physical exercise that they are actually only a bit weaker than an Eldar Gardener who just picked off a weapon to defend his Craftworld.

As for our technology it is so advanced that we have a shadow generator that is nearly as good as an imperial camo net covering a leman russ battle tank.

We also still try to figure out how to duct tape weapons together so we can shoot like the far superior orcs.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: How skilled are the Dark Eldar?   How skilled are the Dark Eldar? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16 2015, 12:49

Well skilled in what? Combat? Shooting? Considering eldar guardians are cooks and potters and whatnot, while shrine-trained warriors should be better but both are ws and bs 4, same as combat and drill hardened SM, same as kabalites who in my book should have ws lower than wyches and wyches should have perhaps bs lower than warriors, elites like trueborn bloodbrides and incubi should be better in their respective areas. So as to your question - in some areas we should be as good as normal SM. In some we should be worse and in some we should be approx the same. Just my opinion ofc.
Back to top Go down
The Fume Knight
Kabalite Warrior
The Fume Knight

PostSubject: Re: How skilled are the Dark Eldar?   How skilled are the Dark Eldar? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17 2015, 10:27

Well skilled in general, best at what they do, like, how would incubi compare to other aspect warriors and terminators etc, our Kabalites compare to space marines in training etc. haha

PostSubject: Re: How skilled are the Dark Eldar?   How skilled are the Dark Eldar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How skilled are the Dark Eldar?
Page 1 of 1