THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What's there to gain?

Go down 
+9
cogniscowboy
The Strange Dark One
flakmonkey
thesaltedwound
Lady Malys
Tengu
MHaruspex
Creeping Darkness
YoungArchon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aroshamash
Sybarite
Aroshamash

What's there to gain? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's there to gain?   What's there to gain? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2015, 02:53

Well, we know that the Dark Eldar keep their psychic potential in check with drugs, etc...

(In character)
Perhaps with the growth of an implanted gland naturally synthesizing these chemicals, the effects can be further strengthened? Or perhaps modified as a natural defense mechanism to Warp phenomena, similar to the so-called "fight or flight" response, or how octopods cloud their escape? So many possibilities...

Slave
cogniscowboy

What's there to gain? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's there to gain?   What's there to gain? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2015, 03:05

(In character) I have heard of Haemonculi infiltration into other covens and the combat drugs they administered calcified the brains of the kabalite warriors, they became extremely open to suggestion Some of the implants or even said to be capable of puppeteering the subjects. I don't believe in trust, only common interest. Finding that in the dark city is 99.9%
of striking a pact
Back to top Go down

What's there to gain?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2