THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Decadent Mother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MRGIGNOID
Slave
MRGIGNOID

Kabal of the Decadent Mother Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Decadent Mother   Kabal of the Decadent Mother I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20 2015, 02:02

This is something I've been toying around with for ages. I've always really loved the social political backstabing and dark nature of the Dark Eldar. But even more so the origins of how the Eldar got some screwed up and decided to write up the first bit of story/fluff blurb for my Kabal. So if anyones got any helpful critique would really appriciate, also just hearing what ya think too Smile

The kabal was formed in the darkness of the commorite shadows of society, hidden to debts of the commoragh where even the most daring of the dark eldar kin would tread. Its rumoured by those not of the Kabal to be over 5,000 years old and a direct decendant from the one of the original pleasure Cults responsible for the Fall of the Eldar and Birth of "She Who Thirsts".
Current Archon, known only as "Mistress" - One of the Cults biggest and damning secrets is that of their Archon. None know this mysterious Archons name, her origins, or for that matter even if she is a fellow Dark Eldar kin. Some have rumoured she is actually an Eldar Exodite Witch, others Speculate considering the Kabals love for such heavy use of allied help an close ties with the dreaded shadowfiends, The Mandrakes, that possible the Archon may actaully be a Mandrake?...All is known for certain to the commorite society is that the "Kabal of the Decadant Mother's" Archon..is a female. Although the truth is more disturbing and if discovered would bring sudden and swift death to the Kabal.
The Origins of the "Decadant Mother" are true to their rumours in that they are decended from an original pleasure cult. Whats not known to most is that this Kabal/Cult not only decends from but still practises many hedonistic acts of depravity and excess. But there practises don't en their. The Kabal of the Decadant Mother, actively worships what they consider to be one of the mightest triumphs of the Dark Eldar, The Chaos god, She Who Thirsts. Rituals and sacrifice are common place amoungst the kabal, and their is no shortage of slaves and fellow kin who have earned the displeasure of The "Mistress". Also many an enemy of the Kabal have found themselves an unwilling volunteer to these procedings.
The Kabal suffers more so than others of their Dark Kin for their thrist for violence and pain of those they feed upon, always needing to reach as a higher peaks of disgusting bloodlust and sexual devience to garner enough sustenance from their kills.
The Kabal are careful to hide well theirs sicks ways of life and thus have spents much of their wealth and contiue to do so to aquire and keep there temple deep within the deepths of the commorgah larbrinth like underworld of the streets above, within the pleasure districts. Its said no one stumbles across the "Decadant Mothers" doors, your coaxed and lured like a lamb to slaughter.
The Kabal of the "Decadant Mother" have close relational ties with the Mandrakes of the City. The kabal works tirelessly to aquire slaves a plenty from their raids and keeps the Mandrakes well fed to allign themsleves with the Kabal and protect their Territory from those who are not welcome.
As one might expect, this Kabals goals would seem to be very obvious, Carnal pleasure in the extreme. But to those from within this Kabal, the answer goes much deeper. The "Decadant Mother" Kabal as we've discussed already worship She who thirsts, but this is not entirely accurate. They think of the Chaos god Slaneesh as a true example of the power of the Eldar mind, body & soul. And the Kabal strives to show respect to such an achievement and too prove themselves worthy. For they understand that all in time perish, an the Dark kin will one day be united with Slaneesh, to think otherwise is foolish & ignorant. They however will on that day become more than what they are, will achieve their own place at slaneeshs side and with luck take the Dark Eldar to a new stage of exsistance and reach even higher heights of estacy, debuacry and sickening acts of devience. For what could a true kin of the Dark Eldar hope to achieve that would be grander.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Decadent Mother   Kabal of the Decadent Mother I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13 2015, 10:35

Interesting. I'd suggest a space between each paragraph to make it easier on the eyes.

Does everybody in your kabal binge watch Cannibal Holocaust
Back to top Go down
Nyx_Necrodragon
Kabalite Warrior
Nyx_Necrodragon

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Decadent Mother   Kabal of the Decadent Mother I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16 2015, 23:23

Don't knock Cannibal Holocaust its probably the only good 'found footage' movie.

But I digress, interesting story, might I suggest though instead of the archon being called The Mistress, perhaps calling her The Mother since Slaanesh for some reason takes on both genders.

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Decadent Mother   Kabal of the Decadent Mother I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23 2015, 03:07

Nyx_Necrodragon wrote:

But I digress, interesting story, might I suggest though instead of the archon being called The Mistress, perhaps calling her The Mother since Slaanesh for some reason takes on both genders.

I second this idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Decadent Mother   Kabal of the Decadent Mother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Decadent Mother
Page 1 of 1