THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The goat
Hellion
The goat

Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night   Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15 2016, 19:30

The kabal of the Poison Lotus takes particular glee in demonstrating their superiority through the use of the webway . They strike where the enemy feels safest, eliminating the enemy's form of leadership.

These two kabals are not really two kabal, but one. The kabal of the Poison Lotus' most elite warriors are charged with leading the kabal of the Screaming Night, bowing to Archon Xal of the Poison Lotus in secret. The two kabals are unrelated to the public, and have even fought each other on occasion. This tactic allows them to eliminate those Xal deems untrustworthy, and as well to have two different stances in the political stances. A prime example of this that while the Poison Lotus has only recently victories over the Kabal of the Bloodied Blade, and are still at war with several of it's allies, the Kabal of the Screaming Night traded heavily with them.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night   Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2016, 16:08

Pics or GTFO Wink

Looks about right. Who will be in these two/one kabals?
Back to top Go down
The goat
Hellion
The goat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night   Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2016, 18:49

I assume you mean the Archons\noted dracons ect. I will post shortly.
Back to top Go down
The goat
Hellion
The goat

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night   Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2016, 20:56

Archon of the Poison Lotus: Xal Heledi rules the Kabal with an iron fist.He and his elite trueborn hunt down and eliminate any who would share his secret, and make a bloody example of those who would leave the Kabal. Although assassination attempts have been made on him, none so far have been successfull.

Dracon Adreni: The dracon of Xal's guard Adreni is kept loyal by a promise of power after Xal is killed, so long as he lives for at least 700 years. Due to this, he is highly suspicious, and has eliminated many who were as, "Innocent," as a Dark Eldar can be.

Sybarite Hadele: Though she reports to Archon Xal as a Sybarite, most know her as an Archon. She currently, "Rules," the Kabal of the Screaming Night. She is kept in check by a large number of trueborn loyal to Xal being kept near at all times.

Haemonculus Drathian: A Haemonculus if the small Blooded Alter coven, Drathian delights, as do many of his colleagues, in collecting the blood of vanquished foes. As he has been known to say, a victim is SO much more terrified when they know they are on display.

That's it for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night   Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Poison Lotus/ Kabal of the of the Screaming Night
Page 1 of 1