THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar autach Loadout

Go down 
+5
Myrvn
stilgar27
DingK
Squidmaster
kingokingo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kingokingo
Slave
kingokingo

Eldar autach Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26 2015, 10:25

Hello

I normally run a DE/E list, and like to use a autach as my HQ, together with some beasts. His loadout is normally:

Banshee mask
Swooping Hawk Wings
Shard of Anaris
AND (here is my concern) a Fusion Gun (the 2h one, not the pistol)

Is this legal? As far as i know, the fusion gun doesnt replace any of his other weapons. Which will mean he is carring a 1h sword, a pistol and a 2h gun.

When i play this i normally take him for having +1A for the pistol and sword. But im not sure if this i legal, or i have to switch the gun out for a fusion pistol and loose the exstra range?
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26 2015, 11:39

The Fusion Gun is not one of the weapon options for the Autarch, and the Autarch doesn't have the option of taking from standard wqeapons lists. The only options outside those in the Autarch list are the Remnants of Glory, and the Fusion Gun isn;t one of those either.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
kingokingo
Slave
kingokingo

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26 2015, 12:38

Well, i am reading it now? "may take two of the following:" "fusion gun"?
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26 2015, 12:49

Oh, poop. Sorry, I read wrong. I missed the Fusion Gun because it wasn;t given its own option (hidden by Deathspinner) Very Happy.
Apologies.

In which ase, I can;t find any reference to the Fusion Gun being two handed. Its listed as Assault 1, Meltsa, but not Two-Handed.

So yeah, your loadout IS legal.

Sorry.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
kingokingo
Slave
kingokingo

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26 2015, 13:48

Thanks, good think:P

But, will i get the +1A then?
Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26 2015, 17:07

kingokingo wrote:
Thanks, good think:P

But, will i get the +1A then?

If you're still carrying both the sword and the pistol (both count as a CC weapon), then yes, you will get the +1A.
Back to top Go down
stilgar27
Sybarite
stilgar27

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27 2015, 19:18

Ya, having a 2 handed weapon does not prevent you from using 2 1 handed weapons in melee (or from firing 2 pistols for that matter).

What causes a lot of confusion is that many characters must replace a weapon rather than simply "taking" them, the fusion gun in that case would replace the pistol and there fore remove a close combat weapon.

The Autarch is a tool box though. Besides the option to replace the shuriken pistol with a fusion one, everything is an add on.
Back to top Go down
Myrvn
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02 2015, 02:09

I don't believe there are any limits on weapon load outs anymore. So by the options listed it is fine.

Old editions had the limit of weapon load outs and lots of options. Those don't exist as far as I can tell in 7th.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20 2015, 00:19

As far as RAW go, an Autarch could carry a Deathspinner, a Reaper Launcher and the Uldanorethi Long Rifle all at once, plus a Shuriken or Fusion Pistol, plus Swooping Hawk Wings or a Warp Spider Jump Generator.
A WYSIWYG model for that would look hillarious! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20 2015, 09:29

Rokuro wrote:
As far as RAW go, an Autarch could carry a Deathspinner, a Reaper Launcher and the Uldanorethi Long Rifle all at once, plus a Shuriken or Fusion Pistol, plus Swooping Hawk Wings or a Warp Spider Jump Generator.

I'd use a Sslyth for that conversion.
Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20 2015, 20:21

Rokuro wrote:

He'd basically be the equivalent of one of the video-game characters with about 12 weapons in his inventory. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20 2015, 20:59

Mod a sidecar with an Eldar squire with all his weapons in like a golf bag, with a super wearied expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03 2016, 01:57

This thread actually inspired me to convert an Autarch with multiple different weapons. And while I don't have a model to show yet, I think I found a good starting point at least:

The Finecast Autarch with jump generator, his Fusion Blaster in the right hand, Illic Nightspear's rifle in the left (alternatively; the Fusion Blaster from the Fire Dragon with Melter Bomb in the left and the Long Rifle from the Ranger with Shuriken Pistol in the right), both weapons with a selection of different magnetized barrels.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03 2016, 04:51

That's a pricey conversion but sounds like it'll be good
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03 2016, 10:37

Lord_Alino wrote:
That's a pricey conversion but sounds like it'll be good

The Autarch and Illic together are £22, the Dark Reapers for the launcher barrel another £24.
The Warp Spider Exarch stand-in from Ghost Miniatures seems like the best choice for an extra Deathspinner barrel. It comes at ₽1109, which equals £10.26, plus shipping.
Every Eldar player is bound to have spare Shuriken Catapults. And there is no point in giving an Autarch a Lasblaster in my oppinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar autach Loadout   Eldar autach Loadout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar autach Loadout
Page 1 of 1