THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

a question about wracks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony13
Slave

a question about wracks Empty
PostSubject: a question about wracks   a question about wracks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28 2011, 05:15

hey everyone im still a newbie and had a question regarding wracks, it says for wargear they have two poisoned weapons (4+)

now what does that mean do i get to choose the poisoned weapons or is that basically it just two random poison weapons, whatever comes with the models?
Back to top Go down
Archon Farath Mure
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: a question about wracks   a question about wracks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28 2011, 06:07

It's just 2 poisoned CCWs. Always wound on a 4+, but otherwise no different than any other CCW.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: a question about wracks   a question about wracks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28 2011, 06:24

Remember the re-rolls if their Strength is equal to or greater than the target's toughness score. Yes-they are pretty boss. Twisted Evil

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: a question about wracks   a question about wracks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28 2011, 11:13

I guess this question involve "do I get +1 attack from 2 EXACTLY same weapons?". Yes, You do.
Note that those must be EXACTLY same weapons. Agoniser+Wrack CCW on Acolyst =/= +1 attack bonus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a question about wracks   a question about wracks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a question about wracks
Page 1 of 1