THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Monstrous/beast heads

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

Monstrous/beast heads Empty
PostSubject: Monstrous/beast heads   Monstrous/beast heads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03 2015, 22:43

Anyone know any beast/monster heads that are the right size for DE infantry?
Back to top Go down
nexs
Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous/beast heads   Monstrous/beast heads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03 2015, 23:27

beastmen?

Sybarite
stilgar27

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous/beast heads   Monstrous/beast heads I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03 2015, 23:51

If you're going for malelvolents (and I think you are), you might consider daemonette heads.  Some do take some conversion to get on most bodies, but nothing more than a blob of green stuff.
Large Image Hidden:
They're really just more drawn eldar/elf faces with flattened noses and fangs.  I used them on some of my exodite scatter lizards (who are slowly devolving into seekers of slaneesh), and they blend in fine with the other wood elf and dark eldar heads I used.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous/beast heads   Monstrous/beast heads I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04 2015, 08:48

Dark elf executioner or those witches helmets. They are great!

Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous/beast heads   Monstrous/beast heads I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04 2015, 11:29

nexs wrote:
beastmen?

Nice thought, but no. I just can't stand the cow-man look.

CptMetal wrote:
Dark elf executioner or those witches helmets. They are great!

Those are nice - especially the executioner heads. Unfortunately, they're also out of stock on the bitz sites.  Sad

If they ever restock, I'll definitely get some.

stilgar27 wrote:
If you're going for malelvolents (and I think you are)

You know me too well. Razz

But yeah, I am indeed going for Malevolents. Because I had the idea of having a werewolf Corsair prince leading a squad of beastified/monsterfied Corsairs. Best to get it done before I sober up. Wink

stilgar27 wrote:
you might consider daemonette heads.  Some do take some conversion to get on most bodies, but nothing more than a blob of green stuff.
Large Image Hidden:
They're really just more drawn eldar/elf faces with flattened noses and fangs.  I used them on some of my exodite scatter lizards (who are slowly devolving into seekers of slaneesh), and they blend in fine with the other wood elf and dark eldar heads I used.

Interesting. I'll look into those, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous/beast heads   Monstrous/beast heads I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04 2015, 22:45

Skaven heads can look pretty beastly. And if you cut the incisors, they won't look too obviously like rats anymore. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous/beast heads   Monstrous/beast heads I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04 2015, 22:56

Rokuro wrote:
Skaven heads can look pretty beastly. And if you cut the incisors, they won't look too obviously like rats anymore. Wink

That's tempting, actually. I wonder if I could get any of their arms to work too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous/beast heads   Monstrous/beast heads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monstrous/beast heads
Page 1 of 1