THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
der-al
Hellion
der-al

Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?  Empty
PostSubject: Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?    Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2016, 23:49

I’m in the planning stage of starting a Corsairs fleet raiding company, nothing major just a smallish anti-tank detachment for my dark eldar (rather than craftworlders), I’ve got most of the parts worked out, such as an unopen box of guardians (half price, couldn’t resist), 6 partially assembled eldar jet bikes (old type) and enough bits in my bit box to field a 3000pt list, if only I had more torsos. (I only play eldar be it dark or not)

The bit I’m really struggling with is a Prince and Baron does any one have any ideas? I’m looking to run them both on foot (prince with grot bodyguards) baron with a jetpack. All I’m really looking for is a good base to build off, I’ve got plenty heads arms guns swords etc.

My initial thought for a prince was that new gansta archon, but every time I look at it I just think it is far 2 kool for skool and I just can not face buying it.

My second thought for the baron was the CWE autarch with wings, swap out the head for a dark eldar one and clip the feathers of the wings and I’m good to go. What do people think?

For the prince I was thinking about the exalted hero of slaanesh, it is almost perfect for the bill if it wasn’t for the silly shield and failcast. Has anyone used one / got one, would it be easy to lose the shield? Is the scale about right? Any input would be good.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?    Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18 2016, 00:53

The Exalted Hero of Slaanesh (formerly known as Sigvald the Magnificent) comes in four parts. The arm bits connect to the torso bit at the elbows.
Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?  $_1
Back to top Go down
der-al
Hellion
der-al

PostSubject: Re: Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?    Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18 2016, 23:31

Thanks Rouro, that explains why i couldn't find pictures of him.

yeah i think i'll go for it, it looks like it should be easy enough even for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?    Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corsair Prince - Exalted hero of slaanesh conversion?
Page 1 of 1