THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathwasp11
Hellion
Deathwasp11

Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies Empty
PostSubject: Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies   Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2016, 23:58

I'm working on a new list and was hoping to get some feedback.we usaly play 1850 or 2000 pts games. The meta has a lot of cwe. Necrons, tyrianids a few space wolves and tau.

Realspace raider detachment

Lhamean in venom w/ cannon
2x 5 kabilite warrior /blaster in venom/ cannons
4x fast attack venoms / cannons
2x razorwing w/ d cannons and s cannon
3x raveger w/ Lance's

Craftworld eldar cad
Farseer on bike
2x 3windrider w/ s. Laser
1 wraithknight w/ heavy wraith cannons and s. Laser.
Back to top Go down
Deathwasp11
Hellion
Deathwasp11

PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies   Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2016, 00:00

No body in my group is useing a lot of av. But I don't want to cut out all my at just in case
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies   Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2016, 05:50

I assume the farseer is your warlord...Before I comment, I'd like to say that it's rare for me to see a list and not have immediate thoughts on how to improve upon it while sticking with the spirit of the list. Good job. Wink

That said, while I'm a huge fan of farseers, and tend to run lots of them myself, I don't see as much value in running only 1 because you don't have the redundancy to guarantee you get what you want. I don't feel like it brings you the value you get from running multiples unless you're planning on taking guide/prescience/psychic shriek, in which case, pretend I didn't say anything. Very Happy

Overrall, I think it's a strong list. If I were going to keep the farseer in there, I think I'd consider trying to squeeze in a warlock to give a windrider unit shrouded/stealth so I had a nice, warm, safe place to plant my buffseer. If I were going to swap out the farseer for an autarch w/melee spec, I'd instead grab a unit of reavers to grant the autarch skilled rider and a yummy 3+ jink save. The latter option gives you a way to deal with invisible units from all the CWE in your meta too, since the hammer of wrath hits and cluster caltrops are autohits.
Back to top Go down
Deathwasp11
Hellion
Deathwasp11

PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies   Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2016, 08:04

Thanks for the feedback, and the great advice. I will try it out with a worlock or two, and also the list with an autarc instead. I mainly play dark eldar so I'm not really that accustomed to useing psychic powers.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies   Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2016, 10:19

Well, if you DO decide to try using the farseer, just plan on taking the primaris from runes of fate, divination, and telepathy. You still roll on the charts, just in case you get invisibility or something, but your plan is to take the primaris unless you get a lucky roll on one of them. So you basically plan your army list/composition as if the primaris powers are what you're going to have. It's possible for farseers to have 2 primaris powers that give another unit twin-linked. That benefits everyone, but particularly units that have a small number of very powerful shots, such as the wraithknight. Good luck, and let us know how it works out for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies   Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark eldar venom spam w/ craftworld allies
Page 1 of 1