THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Reapers vs imperial guards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

Reapers vs imperial guards Empty
PostSubject: Reapers vs imperial guards   Reapers vs imperial guards I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2016, 20:07

Hi. Tonight, I'll face an imperial guard at 1200pts. I'll try using the reapers (proxied by raiders). Here is my list.

sslyth, venom SC

10 kabalites, raider SR, NS, DL
10 kabalites, sybarite (warlord) haywire grenade, raider SR, NS ,DL

haywire scourges
razorwing, DL, monoscythes

raider DL

3 reapers, with flickerfield.

I put the topic on tactic and not army list because I want to focuss on the usefullness of reapers. I'll keep you in touch how it went.
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

Reapers vs imperial guards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reapers vs imperial guards   Reapers vs imperial guards I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07 2016, 15:19

Here the reviews. My friend made a troll list, with only lights vehicules, 2 wyverns ans a manticore. It went horribly wrong. Having a lot of light target totally nullified the efficiency of my reapers, who are best against heavy tanks.

Failing every flickerfield/cover save and rolling at least 5 1's on the emp result finished the game.

Goods results:

-My sslyth locked a whole squad of kasr'kin and decimated it in close quarter without a wound.

-My first reaper shot one-shotted a taurux. It's a shame it wasn't a leman russ.

conclusion: The reapers MAY be good, but this game didn't demonstrate it. Maybe I should use more lance weapons when I take the reapers, in case of the mass light vehicules.
Back to top Go down

Reapers vs imperial guards
Page 1 of 1