THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: 2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.    2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03 2011, 22:45

Took some advice from my last post and upded the point usage a bit. Also, would like to know which place on the forum to post my fluff as I'd love to share with the community and ask opinions.

Anyways, heres the list I got so far. I took out the themed names to make it easier to look through.

HQ
Archon, Agoniser, Drugs, Ghostplate, Haywire, Shadowfield

Court w/ 4 Urghuls, 1 Lhamean, 2 Medusae, 1 Sytlth in Raider w/ FF

Hamemon - Venomblade, WWP, Liquifier
Hamemon - Venomblade, WWP, Liquifier

Elites
5 Trueborn, 4 Blasters, Dracon w/ Blastpistol and Venomblade
Venom, Splinttercannon

Troops
9 Wyches (Haemon joins) Hek w/ Agonizer and Haywire
Raider, FF

9 Wyches (Haemon joins) Hek w/ Agonizer and Haywire
Raider, FF

9 Wracks, 1 Liquifer

10 Wracks 2 Liquifers

Fast Attack
5 Scourges, 2 Haywire

5 Scourges, 2 Heatlances

Beastpack - 2 Masters, 5 Khymera, 2 Flocks

Heavy Support
Talos - Chains, Extra CC Weapon, TW Haywire
Chronos - Probe and Vortex
Ravager w/ FF

Thats the army list I have currently worked up from the models I have. The court is so flavorful and just really would love to use it. If i decided to drop it my Archon will join the 9 man squad of Wracks. They are a custom themed unit and just have never gotten around to building at 10th squad member. (Those domed heads are expensive!)

Was thinking of eventually adding another Haemonculus and a Grotesque unit. I also have unassembled somewhere another Raider, unit of Kabalites and another 9 woman wych squad for the future.

****Also, I remember seeing on this site but can't find it someone who used Wracks as the Gunners of their Ravager, if you could link me your post that would be great. I dont really use Kabalites in my army at all and dont have a color scheme for them. Wracks would fit better with my theme and that idea was just so awesome. Would love to borrow the idea and I have a few spare Wrack models that due to finecast I can chop up for gunners.
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

PostSubject: Re: 2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.    2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31 2011, 01:11

It's quite interesting, bet it will be fun to use. Personally I would say that to "theme" this army as (correct me if i'm wrong) An Archons retinue employing a coven? If that's the case I would try dropping one wych squad and sticking in a squad of warriors. There's a lot of cc there and getting some firepower down will also help.

The wwp are essential for this list as other wise you will have a lot of footslogging to do!
If you have the grotesques, you could try ditching the chronos and trying a squad of grotesques, having them run out of a wwp in the middle of an enemy army could really benefit you, and cause a bit of havok!

An intersting way to play this may be to put the wracks with the haemi in the raiders and use the coven things to bring pain straight away, then bring in the Archons retinue out of the wwp to mop up what's left- like a true archon! This is also more like the fluff in the codex and would probably ensure that the normal DE, that are weaker and more vulnerable to death the longer they are out, are more likely to survive to hit hard at full strength!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: 2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.    2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31 2011, 04:23

[quote

****Also, I remember seeing on this site but can't find it someone who used Wracks as the Gunners of their Ravager, if you could link me your post that would be great. I dont really use Kabalites in my army at all and dont have a color scheme for them. Wracks would fit better with my theme and that idea was just so awesome. Would love to borrow the idea and I have a few spare Wrack models that due to finecast I can chop up for gunners.
[/quote]

Voila:
https://thedarkcity.forummotion.com/t1239-the-sanguinaria-varia-of-naria-rakarth-haemonculi-coven-army

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: 2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.    2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06 2011, 07:06

Thanks ESE, I found it and started the chop job. So far so good.

I decided with all my exttra Shardcarbines to make a squad of Trueborn with Shardcarbines, 2 Splinter Cannons and Dark Elf Corsair cloaks. Hoping to get some pictures soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.    2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2100pt list, themed, please let me know your thoughts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: