THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellraiser
In Exile

Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser Empty
PostSubject: Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser   Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13 2016, 16:49

I added one player to my foe list. I want everyone to see that he is my bitter enemy and I still want to see his posts.

You should make one separate ignore-list and one foe-list.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Last edited by Hellraiser on Sat Jul 16 2016, 01:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser   Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14 2016, 01:45

You can always put a list of your foes in your signature. Trust me, no one is looking at your profile anyhow. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellraiser
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser   Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2016, 01:38

You are so persistent. You keep attacking my statements with zero retribution for my points. I am only looking to make a prominent appearance here on the forum which you are constantly obstructing.

There have been several desputes and in many cases, you have made your point though you seem to have missed the fact that I occasionally manage to outwit and sometimes overwhelm you rhetoricly.

That being said, you are dangerous but it is hard to imagine you will be getting much more dangerous than you are at this point. I grow in strength all the time and in the end, I will have your head at my trophy rack. To keep it civile.

pirat
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser   Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2016, 02:43

Does this belong in this section of the forum? Maybe the roleplay area instead?
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser   Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16 2016, 03:27

This type of childish interaction has no place here at TDC. I am locking this thread. Do not respond to each other on other posts until the matter has been reviewed by TDC staff.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser   Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betraytheworld vs. Hellraiser
Page 1 of 1