THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Army list for a Beginner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Essteban
Slave
Essteban

Army list for a Beginner Empty
PostSubject: Army list for a Beginner   Army list for a Beginner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29 2016, 16:53

Hi everyone.

I'am coming back to play since 2002 or 2003, In this year i've played like 3 o 4 games against Tyranids and Marines but i've lost all.

I have an old version starter box and 10 wyches (old model), this month i've buyed in a very cheap auction 20 Wracks, 1 Sslyth and 5 Hellions.

ARMY:
x1 Sslyth
x20 Warriors
x10 Wyches
x5 Reavers
x5 Hellions
x1 Raider
x20 Wracks

How do i organize my army to be a decent army and make a real combat against marines and Tyranids?

Thanks in advice for helping me and i will accept any sugestion.

NOTE: I want to buy an Archon, it's a good idea?

Hi to all from Colombia
Back to top Go down
Zahaladune
Hellion
Zahaladune

PostSubject: Re: Army list for a Beginner   Army list for a Beginner I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2016, 01:29

Well, first things first, what point level are you playing at and working towards?

Secondly, grab yourself some more Transport vehicles when you have the cash; the current preference being Venoms over Raiders. Transports are crucial to our army.

After that, grab an HQ like Archon or Succubus; pref being the CC oriented Succ.

Against Tyranids, I would go gun boat and mow down the bugs as they come at you, but this depends on the type of army they are fielding.

For killin MEQ's, I would suggest the same thing but with some good lance backup to knock out their vehicle support.

Any advice past this would be point size dependent and hing on you getting a couple more models.

Commorragh - The Game
Core Rule Project Log
Back to top Go down
Essteban
Slave
Essteban

PostSubject: Re: Army list for a Beginner   Army list for a Beginner I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2016, 01:39

where we play, we're playing in 1k points, and a lot of ppl are newbie but with bigger or stronger army (the little GW boys Marine xD).

About the units, yep im buying right now an Archon and looking for venoms or raiders at the end of the year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army list for a Beginner   Army list for a Beginner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army list for a Beginner
Page 1 of 1