THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

750 Beginner List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xC0RKYx
Slave

750 Beginner List Empty
PostSubject: 750 Beginner List   750 Beginner List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2012, 01:04

Hi all,

My first post on these forums after spending the last month or so reading various player advice on DE. I've finally decided to take to the plunge and start a 750 point DE army to get me going. The list I've put together is a WIP and any advice from the more experienced members would be greatly appreciated.

HQ

Duke Sliscus

Elite

4 True Born w/ 2 x Shard Carbine + 2 x Splinter Cannon

Troops

10 Kabalite Warriors w/ Splinter Cannon

4 Wyches w/ Haywire Grenades + 1 Hekatrix w/ PGL

Transport

1 Raider w/ Disintegrator Cannon + Splinter Racks + Night Shields

1 Venom w/ Dual Splinter Cannon + Night Shields (True Born)

1 Venom w/ Dual Splinter Cannon (Wyches)

Heavy Support

1 Ravager w/ Triple Dark Lance + Night Shields

Total Points = 749

Last edited by xC0RKYx on Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adjusted according to forum advice.)
Back to top Go down
Blind_Baku
Kabalite Warrior
Blind_Baku

750 Beginner List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 Beginner List   750 Beginner List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2012, 14:33

Fair start. Only point I want to make is that you really should stick a Hekatrix with a PGL in that squad of wyches. The points should help enough to more than justify it,even at this level of play. Beyond that, maybe think about tossing in a Dissie, but should prove to be a straight forward, fun list without one anyway.
Back to top Go down
xC0RKYx
Slave

750 Beginner List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 Beginner List   750 Beginner List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2012, 15:40

Thank you for the advice Blind_Baku. I had thought about the PGL but I wasn't sure if was worth the extra points but I have taken your advice onboard and tweaked the list. To accomodate the PGL I've had to drop the Night Shield from the Wyches Venom (from what I can gather it's a suicide unit anyway) and equip only 4 of the Wyches with Haywire Grenades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

750 Beginner List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 Beginner List   750 Beginner List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

750 Beginner List
Page 1 of 1