THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Banshee Masks and Overwatch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

Banshee Masks and Overwatch Empty
PostSubject: Banshee Masks and Overwatch   Banshee Masks and Overwatch I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2016, 13:38

Does a Banshee Mask cancel out overwatch for a whole unit, or just for the unit that is wearing one?

For instance, if I have an Autarch with a Banshee Mask join some Reavers are the Reavers immune from overwatch?

Also, why on earth don't Tormentor Helms do the same thing? Wink
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Masks and Overwatch   Banshee Masks and Overwatch I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2016, 13:40

Quote :
models cannot fire Overwatch against units that contain at least one model equipped with a banshee mask
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Masks and Overwatch   Banshee Masks and Overwatch I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2016, 13:51

Ynneadwraith wrote:

Also, why on earth don't Tormentor Helms do the same thing? Wink

Because they wrote the fluff about tormentors and forgot to represent it in the rules. No - really - I'm pretty certain that I read somewhere that Phil Kelly mentioned something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Masks and Overwatch   Banshee Masks and Overwatch I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2016, 16:10

Thanks guys Smile

Well, at least that comment from Phil Kelly gives us hope that the next DE codex will be more powerful.

It'd also give Incubi a usable niche: surprise-charging flamer squads. They'd annihilate otherwise unchargeable D-Scythe Wraithguard for instance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Masks and Overwatch   Banshee Masks and Overwatch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banshee Masks and Overwatch
Page 1 of 1