THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins

Go down 
+3
Squidmaster
Rhivan
Scrz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy
Sybarite

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Empty
PostSubject: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13 2016, 14:27

This is where I hopefully will be able to post pictures of my dark eldar and harlequin stuff. My dark eldar army is painted rather traditionally, but I'm planning to be more creative with my coven formations an my wyches.

Last edited by Hen Tai, the tentacle guy on Tue Dec 13 2016, 15:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13 2016, 14:35

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Img_0311

Kabalites. Unfinished Archon in the background. His name is Donjohn Ben-Straphon.

Last edited by Hen Tai, the tentacle guy on Tue Dec 13 2016, 15:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13 2016, 14:59

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Img_0312
Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Img_0313
Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Img_0314

Some of my raiders, reavers, venoms, and ravager.
Not quite done freehanding stripes and tribal decals on them

Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2016, 11:07

Looking good. I like that the different colored fields on the venoms does not follow the armor panels.
You also seem to be taking the silly name game seriously. I respect that.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2016, 13:29

Thank's for the high praise! Silly names are easier to remember and bring flair and many facepalms to the table. I was thinking of painting eldrad in my kabal's colorscheme and call him dark eldrad, but that brought the eldar players in my meta to an uproar Sad

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2016, 19:27

Great looking True Kin Smile no problem with them being painted traditionally when they look that good Smile

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2016, 13:46

Hen Tai, the tentacle guy wrote:
I was thinking of painting eldrad in my kabal's colorscheme and call him dark eldrad, but that brought the eldar players in my meta to an uproar Sad
Well I plan on using Eldrad myself I'm just gonna write some lore for a powerful Deldar Psyker (Shh I'm still writing it)
All you need is 2 Eldar Troop Choices (Dire Kabalites or Kabalite Scatbikes?) and now Dark Eldrad may advance your Kabal's goals Twisted Evil

TLDR: Do it!

Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2016, 13:58

OR use the Death Masque Harelquin Formation which includes Eldrad. Then no other Craftworlders are needed.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19 2016, 11:36

No worries! Eldrad will be used. The question is how much shall I blaspheme on his colorscheme? That rhymed...

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2017, 20:28

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Img_0510

Wip sybarite
Back to top Go down
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2017, 20:37

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Img_0511

Waiting on some wracks to arrive so I can crew this coven baby
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2017, 23:18

Haha! Love the hapless Cadian Wink

Love the gribbly tentacles and prow-claw on the Raider too. Lends a nice Covens feel to the whole thing Smile

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 01:51

Thank you! I'm going to have ha field day with painting blood and gore on the sybarite! Very Happy

Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 02:04

Looks good! That head looks HUGE when held up by the Sybarite it's a freaking basketball! Looks pretty good (Is his splinter Rifle on his back?)

I've never seen a Coven Raider look like that in all of my browsing of Raider Conversions... Nice! It's simple and effective (and a good use of the spare tentacles from the Talos/Cronos kit)  

Think you'll go Coven throughout the entire army now or just when necessary? I know I'm asking late but I'm a huge fan of overarching themes throughout the army so I had to ask.

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 14:19

Thank you! yes, I kitted him out with a splinterrifle. There are some nice ones with scabbards in the rav/raiderkits. The coven raider was inspired from an old white dwarf issue. I will keep my coven army as a separate, smaller army, and my kabal as the main breadwinner. I am currently ammassing plastic for grotesquerie in raiders, a scalpel squadron and a dark artisan formation (about half way there). Coven will have a separate, darker painting scheme, with the green tones from my kabal on parts of their gear and armor. I am almost done with a talos, and will post a picture of him soon.

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2017, 17:13

My archon is finished.Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Image10
Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Image11
Back to top Go down
Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2017, 11:15

A proper badass! And considerate enough to add some ork skin to his cloak. Truly a practitioner of "equal representation, equal opportunities".

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2017, 11:26

Lovely paintwork Smile very impressed by the skintones, both on his face and his cloak Smile

Back to top Go down
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2017, 16:46

Thank you! Used a lot of time on the cloak. I wanted a tanned leather look on it, so it would differ a bit from normal skin. Achieved it with a second wash of agrax earth.

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20 2017, 17:23

Wip reaver.
Have a lot of shading left before hilighting.

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Image12

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20 2017, 18:46

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Img_0610

Had a busy weekend

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30 2017, 21:29

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Image13

Working on a flyerbase

Marrath
Wych
Marrath

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30 2017, 21:38

Loving it!

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30 2017, 21:41

Thanks! I want to do something similar as objectivemarkers. There are two guard players in my group and I want to rub it in!

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02 2017, 19:54

Painted my haemonculus over a night for a tournament.
Quite happy with him. Won the painting comp at the tournament.
Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Image14
Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Img_0612
Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins Image15

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins   Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal, Coven, Wych cult, and Harlequins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next