THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CombatDrugs4Life
Hellion
CombatDrugs4Life

Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets Empty
PostSubject: Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets   Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2017, 05:18

Ok i have some old wych models which have razorsnare and falcion, shardnet impaler and hydra knives. If i ran a model with hydra knives is it acceptable to use rules for hydra gauntlets?
Likewise would razorsnare/falchion be acceptable as shardnet/impaler?
Would this still be acceptable on converted new models, since I have lots of spare chain things and special knives/spears from venom/raider kits?
Other good wych weapon suggestions welcome.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets   Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2017, 05:29

The older models should absolutely be acceptable. They're the same thing, just an older version.

I think it would be perfectly acceptable on new models as well. Just so long as they are visibly distinctive from normal wychknives.
Back to top Go down
CombatDrugs4Life
Hellion
CombatDrugs4Life

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets   Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2017, 05:59

I just got GoC today and hellions have 7 hellglaives per 5 models... gonna hack some apart now thx for the tip! Also looks like that grappling claw could make for hydra gauntlets but i want to keep them for the actual GoC game *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets   Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hydra Knives=Hydra Gauntlets
Page 1 of 1