THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Getting in touch with my twisted side.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathai
Slave
Mathai

Getting in touch with my twisted side. Empty
PostSubject: Getting in touch with my twisted side.   Getting in touch with my twisted side. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25 2017, 06:50

Hello all fellow space elf fanatics, and the lesser that serve us! I am looking forward to working with you all to harvest the salty tears of our enemies, and just generally having a fun time hanging out.  Razz  

I've been a Craftworld Eldar fan since the last few weeks of 3rd edition, and recently decided to try out Dark Elves as well. (Thank Ynnead for that. Wink ) So I look forward to sharing my opinions, and getting any help I can.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Getting in touch with my twisted side.   Getting in touch with my twisted side. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25 2017, 08:04

Welcome to the dark city. The only place of true freedom in the universe. Don't mind the occasional demons and doom sayers.

Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Getting in touch with my twisted side.   Getting in touch with my twisted side. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25 2017, 16:02

Hail Ynnead.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: Getting in touch with my twisted side.   Getting in touch with my twisted side. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27 2017, 07:20

Welcome our pleasure-boat turned raiding skiffs!

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting in touch with my twisted side.   Getting in touch with my twisted side. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting in touch with my twisted side.
Page 1 of 1