THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

40k Custodes Box Set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

40k Custodes Box Set Empty
PostSubject: 40k Custodes Box Set   40k Custodes Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2017, 16:31

For those who haven't seen https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/03/10/talons-of-the-emperor-in-the-41st-millennium/

I'm a bit underwhelmed with the lack of upgrade kits on the vehicles to at least make them stand out some from the Space Marine's.
Back to top Go down
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

PostSubject: Re: 40k Custodes Box Set   40k Custodes Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2017, 18:24

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me at all. They'll get their own units eventually, I expect, after all, look at the deathwatch and their corvus, just give it time, these models don't just get designed overnight!
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 40k Custodes Box Set   40k Custodes Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2017, 19:18

Well there have some cool forgeworld models and more on the way even if they don't have 40k rules at this time. I expect an Imperial Armour book changing that in the future.

But in the case of Deathwatch they did have upgrade sprews for many things to make them look different such as Dreadnoughts.
Back to top Go down
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

PostSubject: Re: 40k Custodes Box Set   40k Custodes Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2017, 19:23

Yes, they did, but they also did release models in these kits first before they got their own specialty models later on as a full release. Remember Overkill and Death Masque?
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 40k Custodes Box Set   40k Custodes Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2017, 22:08

I didn't think about Overkill but Death Masque was what I was thinking of when I mentioned it. Death Masque came with the upgrade sprues, I have them sitting in the box to one day actually getting around to selling or trading them for something I actually care about.
Back to top Go down
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

PostSubject: Re: 40k Custodes Box Set   40k Custodes Box Set I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10 2017, 22:25

Yeah, I expect this to be something akin to the overkill release for deathwatch and genestealers, sort of a preliminary release for both as a full army before actually getting them fleshed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40k Custodes Box Set   40k Custodes Box Set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

40k Custodes Box Set
Page 1 of 1