THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Soulburst & Plasma Grenades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrvn
Wych

Soulburst & Plasma Grenades Empty
PostSubject: Soulburst & Plasma Grenades   Soulburst & Plasma Grenades I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2017, 23:16

Can a Soulburst "assault" in either the movement or shooting phase by-pass the initiative penalty for assaulting through cover?

I tend to think this won't work... but I'm not 100% sure. And it would be nice to have Incubi at initiative on the first turn.

Also, I noticed that Yvraine doesn't have plasma grenades, so I was hoping there was some way around that.

Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: Soulburst & Plasma Grenades   Soulburst & Plasma Grenades I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2017, 23:54

No. Nothing about it gives you permission to do so. You charged as if it was you're assault phase. If you infracted that penalty it happened.
Back to top Go down
Myrvn
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Soulburst & Plasma Grenades   Soulburst & Plasma Grenades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12 2017, 00:22

So do you have to go through a full charge and fight sub phase for other initiative to go back up?
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: Soulburst & Plasma Grenades   Soulburst & Plasma Grenades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12 2017, 02:13

No. You need to go through an "end of turn". The rules related to the initiative drop have to do with the turn in which you charged. You could in theory Kill a unit, trigger a soulburst and charge another unit at I1 but not hold a fight subphase because you soulburst at I1. Next player turn you'd strike at initiative but not get any bonus' because you didn't charge that turn.
Back to top Go down
Myrvn
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Soulburst & Plasma Grenades   Soulburst & Plasma Grenades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12 2017, 05:07

Makes sense. Cool. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulburst & Plasma Grenades   Soulburst & Plasma Grenades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulburst & Plasma Grenades
Page 1 of 1