THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchistscourge
Kabalite Warrior
Anarchistscourge

AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari Empty
PostSubject: AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari   AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 13:21

Hello fellow Archons, Autarch's, Seers and other variety of pointy eared patrons.

I have recently started collecting Dark Eldar and since the release of Fracture of Biel-Tan have decided to run with a Ynnari force, featuring my own Kabal, Ulthwé, and Masque of the Midnight Sorrow.
My Ynnari will be built up over the next year or so as i play an escalation campaign vs my brother who is running Imperial Fists, and i thought it a good idea to keep track of how i've come with a Project log.
The list will progress in 250pt increments upto 2K then it jumps by 500pts ending at 5K.

The Theme of the army is a very fast and hardhitting force centred around lots and lots of bikes, but also with some Haemonculus Covens stuff mixed in, namely a Grotesquerie and a Dark Artisan.

So this is what I have so far and the stage it is in. (Photos will be loaded when i get a chance to take some good ones.)

DE - Succubus - Painted
DE - 2x Venoms - 1 Painted, 1 needs spraying
DE - 10x Kabalites - needs spraying
DE - 6x Reavers - 3 Painted, 3 needs spraying
DE - 3x Grotesques (converted from ogryns) - needs spraying
DE - 3x Sslyth (badly converted) - needs spraying
CWE - Autarch - unmade
H - Shadowseer - unmade

Along the way i'm sure i will add terrain, markers etc and so this will also be put here. I would like to add that my painting is by no means at a professional level, but i like to think i do ok.

ENJOY
Back to top Go down
Anarchistscourge
Kabalite Warrior
Anarchistscourge

PostSubject: Re: AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari   AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17 2017, 16:58

So it what with the 4 day easter weekend, I managed to finish off my scourge and grotesques (which i've been looking forward to painting since i made them). Also managed to take some semi decent pictures so here we are.
First up is my Succubus, which was the first DE model i made and painted since getting back into 40K
AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari MwQJ6HX
Then my Venom
AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari XuZ2y6u
Next up are my Reavers, I have another 3 of these to do and will be picking up another gangs of commaragh box at the end of the month
AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari 0OPy9r3
My grotesques which are converted from Bullgryns, using some kastellan robot power fists for fleshgauntlets.
AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari HA4GciA
My 5 scourge
AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari X2KBRvw
And the leader of my whole ynnari force, the Autarch, who has had a bit of work done, with bits from hellions and reavers added to him with a Dire Avenger Exarch head (i hate bare heads)
AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari HXgSdI2
AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari CPNZAIY

There will be back story for all my Ynnari including names for the HQ's.
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari   AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19 2017, 07:47

big fan of the farseers bike. really like how all the bits blend together. also col icons on the venom. can't wait to see it done.

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
Anarchistscourge
Kabalite Warrior
Anarchistscourge

PostSubject: Re: AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari   AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19 2017, 09:24

thanks @wormfrom hell. I have to say i do not like free handing icons at all, so nervous when i was doing it, but i think i need to redo them and make them a bit bigger, especially the one near the front

Kabalite Warrior
Anarchistscourge

PostSubject: Re: AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari   AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29 2017, 19:12

So after finishing my 15 year old (not a fan of those old models, but they are the only ones i have) I have now finished painting the first 500 pts of my Ynnari.
AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari 7TSWgBu

And here is the whole 500pts, not the best picture but am happy with it.
AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari BWhbBEz

Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari   AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20 2017, 07:21

Great work. Clean colors and good highlighting. The bases stand out and I really like the kitbashed jetbike. I'm nostalgic so I kinda like the old warrior models too.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Anarchistscourge
Kabalite Warrior
Anarchistscourge

PostSubject: Re: AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari   AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20 2017, 08:34

Thanks @Scrz. With so much solid green on the models i really wanted something to off set that but hopefully wouldnt take away from the model. Also i had seen a lot of lavabases been done around the place (namely MWG 30k salamanders) and loved the idea.

On a side not i've just taken a look at yours which are stunning. That purple offset by the bone colour is awesome

PostSubject: Re: AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari   AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AnarchistScourge's Dark Sol Ynnari
Page 1 of 1