THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

8e - Forge World datasheet

Go down 
+3
Count Adhemar
Logan Frost
Dalamar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalamar
Sybarite

8e - Forge World datasheet Empty
PostSubject: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeWed May 24 2017, 15:11

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/05/24/new-warhammer-40000-a-forge-world-datasheet-may24gw-homepage-post-4/
Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeWed May 24 2017, 15:52

Reading the datasheet I noticed a interesting detail which could possibly be good for our wyches.
In the "Machina Malefica" rules it states "slain any models in the Fight phase other than through Overwatch attacks", meaning Overwatch is part of Fight phase, meaning 4++ during Overwatch for our girls.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeWed May 24 2017, 15:58

Let's hope!

The Siege Drill/Claw wounds anything less than T9 on a 2+!
Back to top Go down
Dalamar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeWed May 24 2017, 16:24

Count Adhemar wrote:
Let's hope!

The Siege Drill/Claw wounds anything less than T9 on a 2+!

And hits everything on 2+ with 8" move. Better knock at least 7 wounds off this thing quick.
Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeWed May 24 2017, 16:32

A DL ravager should do the work by turn 2, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeWed May 24 2017, 16:44

Dodge for witches! Yeah!

If that's true, I'd actually think about adding witches to my Kabal!

Anybody notice, that there isn't an appropriate Forge world model for this guy? Maybe they release Datasheets without a model in the future so we can build it ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Maraxus
Hellion
Maraxus

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeWed May 24 2017, 19:14

One thing i found remarkable is that there is not a single downside to replacing the siege claws with siege drills on the Hellforged Leviathan Dreadnought. There's no indication it'll cost you any kind of points, and the stats on the drill are just... better.

Why even keep siege claws a separate option?
Back to top Go down
Dalamar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeWed May 24 2017, 19:19

Maraxus wrote:
One thing i found remarkable is that there is not a single downside to replacing the siege claws with siege drills on the Hellforged Leviathan Dreadnought. There's no indication it'll cost you any kind of points, and the stats on the drill are just... better.

Why even keep siege claws a separate option?

Datasheets don't have points, the lists in the book will have them.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeWed May 24 2017, 19:46

Oh Forgeworld, never change
Back to top Go down
Imateria
Wych
Imateria

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitimeThu May 25 2017, 00:33

CptMetal wrote:
Dodge for witches! Yeah!

If that's true, I'd actually think about adding witches to my Kabal!

Anybody notice, that there isn't an appropriate Forge world model for this guy? Maybe they release Datasheets without a model in the future so we can build it ourselves?
The Leviathan Dread already has a model, it's just a couple of the weapons that don't have models yet, and thats not remotely unusual for Forgeworld (Dorn and Alpharius say Hi).

Pretty much everything else we know says Overwatch is fired in the Charge phase not Fight phase, so this is either a case of a rule specifically meant to counteract the effect of another rule or ability or (more likely) typically shoddy rules writing from Forgeworld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8e - Forge World datasheet   8e - Forge World datasheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8e - Forge World datasheet
Page 1 of 1