THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Metallic Dark Eldar schemes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meep277
Slave
meep277

Metallic Dark Eldar schemes? Empty
PostSubject: Metallic Dark Eldar schemes?   Metallic Dark Eldar schemes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01 2017, 06:10

Hey all, I'm looking for some good examples of a dark metal colored Dark Eldar army. I've been snooping around, but can't seem to find any with really good guides, can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy
Sybarite
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy

PostSubject: Re: Metallic Dark Eldar schemes?   Metallic Dark Eldar schemes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01 2017, 14:27

You could try to mix incubi darkness with leadbelcher, ord shade leadbelcher with either coelia greenshade, drakenhof nightshade, druichi violet, etc. If you shade, i would do several layers, keep it from pooling too much and do a glaze at the end. Duncan have some guides on youtube as well.
Back to top Go down
Zektabi
Slave
Zektabi

PostSubject: Re: Metallic Dark Eldar schemes?   Metallic Dark Eldar schemes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02 2017, 02:51

What color of dark metal?? And look at my Kabal its mainly silver and bronze and on the darker side too and have a quick paint guide for doing the metal.
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t15321-kabal-of-the-blooded-wing
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Metallic Dark Eldar schemes?   Metallic Dark Eldar schemes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02 2017, 07:47

I recommend Striking Scorpion 82's dark eldar. I imitated his scheme but swapped the metal and black on the vehicles. It looks great, and you don't have to highlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallic Dark Eldar schemes?   Metallic Dark Eldar schemes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metallic Dark Eldar schemes?
Page 1 of 1