THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hekatrixxy
Kabalite Warrior
hekatrixxy

First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment Empty
PostSubject: First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment   First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 06:11

Archon w/ Blast Pistol, Agoniser, PGL - 71pts

Kabalite Warriors x 5 w/ Blast Pistol, Agoniser, PGL, Blaster - 67pts
Kabalite Warriors x 5 w/ Blast Pistol, Agoniser, PGL, Blaster - 67pts

Wyches x 5 w/ Blast Pistol, Agoniser, PGL, Hydra Gauntlets - 66pts

Ravager w/ 3 Dark Lances, Shock Prow - 156pts
Ravager w/ 3 Disintegrator Cannons, Shock Prow - 186pts

Venom w/ 2 Splinter Cannons - 95pts

Total - 993pts

I will primarily use this list to learn the new game for a couple of games. I'm not attempting to min/max or go for uber efficiency here.

I'm very curious to try out the Phantasm Grenade Launcher spam to see how much of an impact that -1 LD will have when forcing battleshock tests on enemy units.
One Venom each for the three infantry units and the Archon. All of these units will aim to get in close and blast away (Warriors) or get into melee (Archon and Wyches).
The Ravagers will just zoom around and provide long range fire support.

Back to top Go down
Trueborn44
Kabalite Warrior
Trueborn44

PostSubject: Re: First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment   First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 11:50

I know you're not concerned with UBER efficiency, but those Wyches are expensive when they're upgraded and with so few bodies I'd be concerned that they'll be to small to really do anything. I would drop all 4 blast pistols and change the dissie Ravager to a lance Ravager. Then, using the 70 points you've saved make the Wyches a 10 man squad (45) and change the Venom to a Raider (20) then use the remaining points to put a shock prow on the new Raider and add two more hydra gauntlets. Should total at 999 if I'm correct and the only thing you've lost is the dissies, because 4 the four blast pistols you lose you gain 4 Dark lances.
Back to top Go down
PFI
Kabalite Warrior
PFI

PostSubject: Re: First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment   First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 22:36

You know, the Haemonculus would be a good alternative to the archon here. I would trade the wyches for warriors so you play a kite heavy list and keep the venoms around the haemonc. He can buff all their toughness to 6 on the venoms which might not seem like much but puts you out of being wounded on 4's by heavy bolters and pulse rifles.
Back to top Go down
Trueborn44
Kabalite Warrior
Trueborn44

PostSubject: Re: First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment   First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05 2017, 23:01

The only problem is the Haemonculus can't be in a vehicle for this to work, as auras don't work from inside them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment   First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First list for first game of 8th - 1000pts Patrol Detachment
Page 1 of 1