THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Banshee Alternatives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mightydoughnut
Sybarite
mightydoughnut

Banshee Alternatives Empty
PostSubject: Banshee Alternatives   Banshee Alternatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15 2017, 09:44

Hello. New rules makes them pretty damn good in my Ynnari, but finecast Banshees are dull to me so I am looking for some fun models to replace them. Right now I was thinking about kit-bashing Sisters of Slaughter with swords and pistols from kabalites and wyches, but maybe some of you have better ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/StarHorsePaints
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

Banshee Alternatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banshee Alternatives   Banshee Alternatives I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16 2017, 12:22

I was thinking about this just the other day (I think Teenage Angst posted a similar thing a while ago, but I couldn't think of anything at the time).

How confident are you with chopping bits of plastic up?

Sisters of Slaughter are a great start for Banshees IMO. If you shave off the back of their heads you can stick the Witch Elf hair on them which looks very Banshee-like. Personally, I'd want a more Eldar-looking torso. Something like female Guardian front torsos with perhaps Harlequin rear torsos and Harlequin swords and pistols. Should be nice and dynamic with cool screamy faces and big hair, while still looking distinctly Eldar.
Back to top Go down

Banshee Alternatives
Page 1 of 1