THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Scourges no longer available?

Go down 
+7
Ikol
TheBaconPope
CptMetal
wormfromhell
Subsanity
Logan Frost
Izaeus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Izaeus
Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

Scourges no longer available? Empty
PostSubject: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 23:07

I was looking at the gw website today and noticed that scourges are no longer available... anyone have a guess of what that means?  maybe creating a new sculpt for some reason?
Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 01:23

Still available on the Italian shop.
Back to top Go down
Subsanity
Sybarite
Subsanity

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 01:43

Same with usa
Back to top Go down
Izaeus
Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 03:22

Scourges no longer available? Screen10
even stranger its for $41and now I cant find it anymore... but i did take a screen cap before i lost it.  Wish i had clicked it to see if there was any other details about it but i didnt think of it.
Edit:  and grotesque aren't 41 dollar either... I tried to change my region to see if it would change anything and it told me that my session expired in like ten languages. Then I couldnt see the same thing anymore.
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 07:10

mine says sold out, so i guess they've just... sold out.

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 09:19

Still available in Germany for 22,50€.

Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 13:35

$41?? I recall them being $25 in the states.

Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 13:46

They are, thats one of the strange things about it.  Was it just a goof up in the coding of the website that they quickly fixed?
Edit: and now the succubus is no longer avaialble im beginning to think its just a goof up.
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 14:16

Scourges are $41 in Australian dollars...

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 16:14

I have noticed that GW's website team screws up their website from time to time when new releases happen. Wait a couple days and see if they can figure out how to fix a mistake or if it was intentional. I'm going to be a bit annoyed if they decided the new edition warrants a price hike for Scourges.
Back to top Go down
Izaeus
Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 16:58

it could also be a larger box
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 20:25

They wouldn`t repack them, i`m sure of it.
They are too good as models and game units alike. So it`s just a question of time when they be back on site

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
Subsanity
Sybarite
Subsanity

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18 2017, 20:53

Perhaps they will come with more special/ heavys now
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19 2017, 00:09

it could be they are repackaging everything with Drukhari labeling as and when they run low on each stock or they are giving them an extra weapons sprue or something
Back to top Go down
Izaeus
Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19 2017, 00:27

it may be they are repackaging, and/or accidentally had the aus prices on the us site. I checked the facebook group and they seem to think its the repackaging thing... heres hoping for another weapon sprue though.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19 2017, 06:57

Extra weapons? Never. It's GW we're talking about.

Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19 2017, 22:38

but this is the NEW games workshop
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20 2017, 07:46

Its the same sprues...come on guys. They probably rename all boxes as Drue Carry.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourges no longer available?   Scourges no longer available? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourges no longer available?
Page 1 of 1