THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchistscourge
Kabalite Warrior
Anarchistscourge

DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help Empty
PostSubject: DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help   DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13 2017, 08:53

Hey everyone,

I have a battle planned for tonight against a friend running sisters of battle. Were doing 50 Power lists and im expecting him to bring 2-3 immolators with the twin heavy flamers.
I have 2 lists in mind but im unsure which one to run and am looking for advice, i think i prefer the first list.

LIST 1
++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP++
+ HQ +
Archon [4 PL, 76pts]: Agoniser, Blaster, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

+ Elites +
Kabalite Trueborn [5 PL, 122pts]
. Dracon: Agoniser, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle
- 4x Kabalite Trueborn with Special Weapon: Blaster

Kabalite Trueborn [5 PL, 122pts]
. Dracon: Agoniser, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle
. 4x Kabalite Trueborn with Special Weapon: Blaster

3x Sslyth [3 PL, 44pts]

+ Fast Attack +
Hellions [9 PL, 180pts]
. Helliarch: Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Agoniser and Splinter Pistol
. 9x Hellion

Scourges [6 PL, 150pts]
. 4x Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon: Dark Lance
. Solarite: Shardcarbine

+ Dedicated Transport +
3x Venom [4 PL, 95pts]: Splinter Cannon, Splinter Cannon

This gives me the shots i need to take out his transports and should be enough splinter shots for the girls inside. Never used the sslyth so want to give them a try alongside the archon.

LIST 2
++ Battalion Detachment +3CP++
+ HQ +
Haemonculus [5 PL, 90pts]: Crucible of Malediction, Electrocorrosive whip, Stinger Pistol

Succubus [4 PL, 82pts]: Blast Pistol

+ Troops +
Wracks [3 PL, 82pts]
. Acothyst: Electrocorrosive whip, Stinger Pistol
. Wrack with special weapon (up to 1 for 5 models): Haemonculus Tools, Ossefactor
. 3x Wracks: 3x Haemonculus Tools

Wracks [3 PL, 82pts]
. Acothyst: Electrocorrosive whip, Stinger Pistol
. Wrack with special weapon (up to 1 for 5 models): Haemonculus Tools, Ossefactor
. 3x Wracks: 3x Haemonculus Tools

Wyches [6 PL, 119pts]
. Hekatrix: Agoniser, Blast Pistol, Phantasm Grenade Launcher
. 6x Wych
. 3x Wych with Wych Weapon: Hydra gauntlets

+ Elites +
Grotesques [6 PL, 120pts]
3x Grotesque: Flesh Gauntlet, Monstrous cleaver

+ Fast Attack +
Scourges [6 PL, 150pts]
. 4x Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon: Dark Lance
. Solarite: Shardcarbine

+ Heavy Support +
Cronos [5 PL, 115pts]
. Cronos: Spirit Vortex

+ Dedicated Transport +
3x Venom [4 PL, 95pts]: Splinter Cannon, Splinter Cannon

Much more melee focused list, sacrificing the high power shots for more CP and better close combat, both the succubus and haemonculus will be in the venom for protection until wyches, wracks and grotesques are in place for a charge.

Any suggestions are welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
BloodyOdd
Hellion
BloodyOdd

PostSubject: Re: DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help   DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14 2017, 00:07

I would try the first list I think. Though the second probably would not be bad either, especially if you made sure to eat overwatch with your venoms.
Back to top Go down
Dodo_Night
Kabalite Warrior
Dodo_Night

PostSubject: Re: DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help   DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 16 2017, 22:32

The first list is pretty nice but remember that the scourges dark lances will be -1 to hit if you deep strike them in or move them. if you can, set them up on the board in cover. preferably with good fields of vision and high up away from the immolators. the immolators are assault auto hit weapons so they can advance and fire making them VERY fast and dangerous. short range though so try to wear them down and use your mobility to your advantage.
Back to top Go down
Anarchistscourge
Kabalite Warrior
Anarchistscourge

PostSubject: Re: DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help   DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17 2017, 09:40

So played the game and lost but it was pretty down to the wire. I was not expecting Celestine to make an appearance in 50 Power, but she turned up. Also i failed my 2nd invul with the archon against his syraphim i tried to tie up so that didnt help Didnt do much but so hard to kill. At the end of the match i had a venom with 5 Trueborn and 2 Scourge.
We played the mission where you place 4 objective markers and they are worth 3 points at end of match. Unfortunately for me i had very little cover for the scourge and so to stop them being taken out turn 1, started them in reserve.
I did this with Hellions too, which i stupidly brought out turn 1, really should of kept them until turn 2 or 3 for that reroll charge as they failed on that miserably (even with a CP reroll).
All in all though i quite like the list. I might play around with some stuff to try out some reavers though.

Also had a match against my brother and a Saim-hann list which i used the Coven list for to try it out.
He had an Autarch on bike, Jetseer, 3 units of bikes, a vyper and a fire prism.
Surprisingly i won this game, tying the jetseer up with my succubus and a unit of bikes with wyches, the other bikes just died to mass splinter fire from venoms
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

PostSubject: Re: DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help   DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17 2017, 11:49

Remember those bikes can move out of melee with wyches since they are not infantry, and can fly so still shoot.
Also hellions do not have a deep strike mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Anarchistscourge
Kabalite Warrior
Anarchistscourge

PostSubject: Re: DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help   DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17 2017, 11:55

Ooops. On both fronts. Thought the wyches applied to all types, and I have no idea where i got the notion hellions have deepstrike. Both games would of probably of been very different in that case.
Thanks for pointing that out
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

PostSubject: Re: DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help   DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17 2017, 12:02

No problem all of us are still learning the new rules.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help   DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DE vs Sisters of Battle, list help
Page 1 of 1