THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the white flame

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ylithian
Slave
Ylithian

Kabal of the white flame Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the white flame   Kabal of the white flame I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:40

Hi all, I have been following the dark city for some tie and have enjoyed the musings, podcasts and tactics. I particularly enjoyed the brute honesty of Betrays advice. I Have painted an army based on the kabal of the white flame and will post pictures in the project log. I only play against my brother who has 5,000 points of every heresy army to date, so no tournament play for me.

(playing in the 7th edition) I am allowed to use duke sliscus' rules so would you take him instead of an archon and would his abilities make wyches and the blades of desire contingent to my army more usable?

Thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the white flame   Kabal of the white flame I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 20:19

Yes.  Duke Sliscus with a Reaver heavy army in 7th would have been stellar.

Topic moved to correct forum.

Also, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
HaeSuse
Hellion
HaeSuse

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the white flame   Kabal of the white flame I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31 2017, 03:35

Excellent, and welcome aboard the pirate ship!
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the white flame   Kabal of the white flame I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31 2017, 08:33

Hi there,

Currently re-reading path of the renegade, can't wait to see pics of your army ^^

Welcome aboard !

Kabal of the white flame 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Kabal of the white flame 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the white flame   Kabal of the white flame I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31 2017, 10:36

Well. Welcome to the dark City but I have to tell you that betray kind of acted like a **** and got kicked out. But that happens if you think you're a genius and Everybody Else is retarded.

Slave
Ylithian

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the white flame   Kabal of the white flame I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31 2017, 10:57

Cheers for the welcome messages, masamune I have put up a motley themed wraith knight for my harlequin army in the Kabal of the white flame project log.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the white flame   Kabal of the white flame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the white flame
Page 1 of 1