THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Exquisite Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolNamedArchon
Slave
CoolNamedArchon

Kabal of the Exquisite Flame Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Exquisite Flame   Kabal of the Exquisite Flame I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05 2021, 11:00

So, decided on a name for my new Kabal as well as the colour scheme, once I figure out how to add an image I will!

Rough idea on the fluff so far, Archon has broken away with some of his underlings from a larger Kabal after a discovery / invention of a novel poison he wants to maintain a monopoly on.

The to-be-named poison (maybe the Exquisite flame itself) makes its victims feel as though atom by atom their flesh is being burned away, while leaving them pristine for further torture back at comorragh, also induces flamey delusions so I kinda want to put a lot of phantasm in the army even if its not a great piece of kit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
red_head
Sybarite
red_head

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Exquisite Flame   Kabal of the Exquisite Flame I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05 2021, 18:52

Who says phantasm grenade launchers aren't great? I love them. I like to give one to each and every squad leader. I'd give them to vehicles too, if I had the points.

You can use image hosting sites to upload your pictures and include either the links or [ img] image url [ /img] in your posts. No spaces. Those are just to ensure that you can see what I typed.

CoolNamedArchon likes this post

Back to top Go down
CoolNamedArchon
Slave
CoolNamedArchon

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Exquisite Flame   Kabal of the Exquisite Flame I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2021, 11:30

AH well, I'm never one for points pinching and so sometimes splurge on little upgrades where often a body or two extra might be better, but I love the theme for this and cant wait to watch the horrified face of my DeathGuard playing friend as I spam mortal wounds into his lads haha

Also realised part of my issue was I need to wait another day for the priviledge to post external links,

red_head likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Exquisite Flame   Kabal of the Exquisite Flame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Exquisite Flame
Page 1 of 1